Time Machine - non-technical

Where are all these old topics coming from? Many are interesting and maybe this is Klipsch's way of mining for new ideas. :rolleyes: There are some interesting items starting to show up.

I guess it is better than thinking I am in another dimension.

Just hit the star "bump this topic".

Yeah but "why".

Yes.... but, why not....

Archeological expeditions can be fun. Some say that history repeats itself and if so, does that mean that anything new in audio is just history that “we” don’t know about and that most originality in audio is only something “we” haven’t seen or heard, thus meaning that those classics, or soon to be classics, that stand the test of time are only a credit to the execution or implementation of previous ideas, not their originality? If so, what does that say about the mistakes “we” may make or the success “we” may find in our audio endeavors?

Edited by Fjd

oh my goodness! :o I was thinking about acoustic horns which actually are impedance converters that convert pressure at the throat to the velocity at the mouth. suddenly I ran into this idea that this device could be use in a time machine! we may be able to add a horn to CERN accelerator then we will be able to shoot electrons much faster than light speed which may result in a blackhole to be used to go to another topology dimension and time travel :lol: I'm gonna call Dr. Brown

• Like 1

The particles that were traveling faster than the speed of light has been traced to defective cable connections at the big colider machine in Switzerland. (Professor Glen Starkman Case Western) However if your into Quantum Mechanics

there doesn't seem to be any time interval between a particle here and it's brother at the other end of the Universe.

JJK

Edited by JJKIZAK

The current speed limit of the less than the speed of light has to do with turning to infinite mass at the speed of light.

Timely topic. I just finished reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku. The current theories are pointing to 10 and 26 dimensions, we can only sense 4 of them.

On a similar topic, is anyone watching Cosmos on fox on Sunday evenings? Great show, I hope it gains traction.

Bonus question, what is the most common state of matter in the universe?

Dark?

If I understand correctly where tigerwoodkhorns is going with this from a physics standpoint, I believe that the choices would be as follows;

a. solid

b. liquid

c. gas

d. plasma

Dark?

If I understand correctly where tigerwoodkhorns is going with this from a physics standpoint, I believe that the choices would be as follows;

a. solid

b. liquid

c. gas

d. plasma

Most common state of matter in the universe?

Gas. At least in our house it is.

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 1

Most common state of matter in the universe?

Gas. At least in our house it is.

A good plate of BBQ, beans & beverage such as :emotion-22: has been known to do the same around our house too.

Here is a chart on how it works through the body. :emotion-41::emotion-14:

There are a few other, less commonly known states of matter such as BEC. No, it is not Bob E. Crites as a state of matter.

post-36163-0-82180000-1400183078_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd