kpt-904s

I really really want a pair of kpt 535 m speakers... really.

Are you guys running the oem xo's or new passives or actives?

i bet most of us 904 owners are running stock. Schu would a two way 942 not be enough? They would be one of the best upgrades you would probably ever do to your theater. And really aren't that much money

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I figure they sell so cheap because they have basically zero aesthetic value lol. They either need speaker grills and a top hat made or to be put behind a screen like mine will. They remind me of a flat black rusted out 1968 Roadrunner with a supercharged 440 under the hood. Looks like crap, but nothing will beat it.

Agreed. I had mine painted and installed new passive balanced crossovers from Crites to bring down the horn by 3db. They are amazing.

- Woody

post-58334-0-70660000-1432053750_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

I figure they sell so cheap because they have basically zero aesthetic value lol. They either need speaker grills and a top hat made or to be put behind a screen like mine will. They remind me of a flat black rusted out 1968 Roadrunner with a supercharged 440 under the hood. Looks like crap, but nothing will beat it.

Agreed. I had mine painted and installed new passive balanced crossovers from Crites to bring down the horn by 3db. They are amazing.

- Woody

MM- Klipsch in Altec Theatre Grey - me likey! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps someone will send you a price list from a vendor; but there is no MSRP published by Klipsch.

Yes, thats what Im after, a price list from a vendor. I don't even know of a good vendor for Klipsch Pro Gear. Never even considered it until this awesome thread. Lol

• Like 1