My first mistake

Coytee

When I pulled two 45' HDMI lines from my closet across the room to the tv location I wasn't sure how long the pigtail needed to be on each end.

Since I'm going to have a LaScala against the wall with TV sitting atop it I measured for a 2' pigtail and installed the drywall.

Now I have two, 2' pigtails coming out of the wall however, the HDMI input for the TV is on the side and not the rear.

I have to skew the TV to the right in order to get the length I need so the HDMI can go into the slot.

After having done that, everything works great.... it's just that the HDMI cables needed to be shifted maybe two more feet to the wall and two feet shortened in the closet (which would have worked even better)

So, is there an HDMI "extension cord" that I can get to plug into an HDMI cable and extend it to the TV?

I don't want to use this as my excuse (yet) to go with electric screen which I've prewired for....so let's fix the problem at hand first.

What do I need to do?

Although I think it would be male/female, this is encouraging.

I had a voice in the back of my head that said there could be no interruptions in the wire or the handshake would fail. (I know very little about HDMI other than plugging it in)

Hello Coytee and friends,

I have used this very same product for my projector,( I was too cheap, LOL to run another HDMI through my conduit), works great no drop outs, hand shake issues etc

Take Care,

rmlowz.

Edited by rmlowz

Now that I know that I'll root around to see if one of them has a right angle male.

Here are some right angles

http://www.amazon.com/Aurum-Cables-Right-Adapter-Female/dp/B00IRIXCIO/ref=pd_sim_e_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=12DQE3K0XFQZ55CPV24N

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Degree-Female-Adapter/dp/B00CF4G7JC/ref=pd_cp_pc_1

Edited by Rich_Guy