FS: La Scalas

eth2

This thread is about selling two LaScalas,right?

Correct. 2 Lascalas that, by your admission could use a little TLC. Having them re-veneered by someone could be an option for a potential buyer.

Never look a gift bump in the mouth.

• Like 5

Everybody needs a good straight man, thanks.
How come you got the job? :mellow:

Oh, come on Marvel...Don't throw high, hanging curve balls like that!

Answer: I got the job because I am "straight" and I am a "man." The other applicants could not meet at least one of those qualifications. (OK - Not a PC response, but I meant no disrespect).

Back from Philadelphia. Hot, humid, no air conditioning in truck, 92 degrees. Just missed a torrential downpour and lightening storm. Someone is looking out for me. LS's in the garage. All is right with the world.

• Like 1

i have never seen a stain job look like that before. the doghouse looks to be in great condition. was the top and sides the same BR when you bought them.

i hope you leave the new ones RAW very nice. look to be in mint condition. what year are they. congrats

Edited by Budman

Back from Philadelphia. Hot, humid, no air conditioning in truck, 92 degrees. Just missed a torrential downpour and lightening storm. Someone is looking out for me. LS's in the garage. All is right with the world.

Were those 'billable' hours?

I am going to hook these up to my "returned" Phase Linear as soon as the temp drops. Got the amp back after my friend, who bought it for his son, gave it back. Seems his son almost got kicked out of the dorm for uncontrollable urges to crank it.

• Like 1