Pizzed off my first neighbor !

minermark

so how did it go yesterday OP?

maybe the factory should put warning stickers on all new speakers like gun manufacturers... Drinking and high output speakers do not mix!

How did it go yesterday ?

Well if you read entirely through the whole posting, you would see where i ended up yesterday, today however is a new day.

Will be keeping my mancave door closed from now on.

And on a continuing note:

My second QSC 1700 will be here in the next day or so, was going to Mono Block it to the Bass unit(s), however it's pretty apparent that is no longer needed, not as long as im in this house, however thinking of future needs, i will place it on the shelf, and in fact thinking of buying Two More.

Knowing i will someday within the next two years be in the outback (Projected) it makes sense to buy them wile they are still available.

Also thinking of two more EAW stack units, @$2K per pair and still available, i need to think of future needs, double up as they one would term it. 

Also thinking of two more EAW stack units, @$2K per pair and still available, i need to think of future needs, double up as they one would term it.

Like Boxx would say

:o

Well, Yes, i will be placing orders for all of them this week and next, none of witch i will run living here.

Must prepare for the future wile it's still available. just smart thinking is all. 

• Moderators

A few more electronic type mixing boxes ( a technical term), microphones, a bunch more wires and a stage with a few lights and you could open a outdoor live music venue at the future ranch.  

A few more electronic type mixing boxes ( a technical term), microphones, a bunch more wires and a stage with a few lights and you could open a outdoor live music venue at the future ranch.  

Im currently bidding on a hanger with another Reno buddy at Stead Field.

• Like 1

Must prepare for the future wile it's still available. just smart thinking is all. 

Most people store canned goods, water, beer, liquor, guns, flashlights, batteries.  Back-up EAW stacks and QSC amps, but out of scotch?

• Like 1

Knowing i will someday within the next two years be in the outback

that’s the only attractive thing about the idea of living in a remote area.  i just got back from a little voyage into the bowels of Los Angeles and Hollywood.  It’s noisy, crowded, dirty, and sometimes dangerous … and i loved it.  Once upon a time i said i’d never leave the beach; but, who knows now.  Granted, the cornwalls can’t breathe where i’m living now; but, if i lived in the wilderness, whenever i stopped listening to tunes--i get bored. Oh wait, then i could play my guitar as loud as i want ... 

• Like 1

The amps i will get shipped in the next two weeks, the EAW stacks, well, that means another drive to north Hollywood, but well worth the drive.

I just better start moving on this stuff now wile there is NO second home to worry about, that WILL change sooner than later.

Could change every trip to the Reno area, this next trip to the outback will be the most serious, securing a realtor to do some looking for us.

Got a ranchet offered to me in Falon, problem is everyone has been building around the place for years, nearest neighbor is now 200' away.