What's the point of crapping on other threads?

jimjimbo

I mean really....I'm kind of ticked off.  No, really ticked off....Try to do something good, something productive, get some participation, and get a bunch of crap....quit it, stop it, oh I can't handle it....it's not me, it's you....

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!  Just like watching TV (if you're into that)...if you don't like the show, turn the channel for crying out loud.  Not that big a deal.  Get a life.

• Like 4

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!

i suspect there are some professional crappers amongst us.  hope you weren’t talking about me. If i said something out of line it was probably because i just watched the Raider game, although Oldtimer had a pretty tame post.  

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!

i suspect there are some professional crappers amongst us. hope you weren’t talking about me. If i said something out of line it was probably because i just watched the Raider game, although Oldtimer had a pretty tame post.
definitely not you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely not you

good to know … i did spend five years in Michigan while in the coast guard.  we did have crappers on the ship though…and right out of boot camp, i had to clean them. 

It sounds like you know your sh.......aw, never mind.  B)

+++

You know what I like about this thread?  NOTHING!  I have not ONE CLUE what anyone is talking about.  I think I'd like to keep it that way.  Ignorance is bliss, and I am really blissful.  :)

+++

In before the close! 

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

You know what I like about this thread?  NOTHING!  I have not ONE CLUE what anyone is talking about. 

But that’s the fun part … i hate half the people on this forum and just don’t like the other half … i don’t respect any of their opinions on speakers, music, or life; and that’s what has kept me around for years and almost made someone nominate me for moderator (that and i’m not wearing any shoes).

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

You know what I like about this thread?  NOTHING!  I have not ONE CLUE what anyone is talking about. 

But that’s the fun part … i hate half the people on this forum and just don’t like the other half … i don’t respect any of their opinions on speakers, music, or life; and that’s what has kept me around for years and almost made someone nominate me for moderator (that and i’m not wearing any shoes).

i just reread it and i agree with myself. 

• Like 3