What's the point of crapping on other threads?

jimjimbo

I know I thread crap for the following reasons:

1) i find the thread to be utterly useless, but still want to feel included.

2) the purpose of the thread has been achieved, but won't seem to die.

3) someone makes a comment that triggers a thought or idea and I don't want to go through the hassle of creating a new thread, starting a PM, etc.

4) i'm having a bad day.

5) i'm having a good day, but just want to push buttons.

6) it's a monday, wednesday, or saturday.

7) retaliation.

8) it's a tuesday, thursday, friday, or sunday.

9) shrug.

• Like 5

I'll never forget when I was young and getting over my going to the bathroom in restrooms at work(number 2) I would pick the stall next to somebody else to get over my issue. Anyhow 1 day the big one came. I walked in and there were 10 stalls all empty xept 1. I picked the one next to another that had somebody was already in(this was my way of fighting my anxiety) and it was my direct boss. I sat and crapped right next one of only 3 people that knew how much I was paid. There he sat with his brand new "new balance" shoes and we crapped together. I didn't talk through the stall or anything, I hadn't got that far in life yet.

Nowadays I don't even shut the door. I just wave and talk to whoever looks/watches. Heck crapping use to be communal. Many, many years ago we crapped together in big communal toilets. I prefer to keep my business private these days to be honest... although I pushed the limits and I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen again. I have ulcerative colitis as well so im a frequent flyer sometimes. When you gotta crap its not healthy to hold it in. Gas as well...its better to just let it go(maybe run to the other room, maybe not). Believe me this week I passed a kidney stone and besides that...... stomach pain is nothing to mess with!

I'll never forget when I was young and getting over my going to the bathroom in restrooms at work(number 2) I would pick the stall next to somebody else to get over my issue. Anyhow 1 day the big one came. I walked in and there were 10 stalls all empty xept 1. I picked the one next to another that had somebody was already in(this was my way of fighting my anxiety) and it was my direct boss. I sat and crapped right next one of only 3 people that knew how much I was paid. There he sat with his brand new "new balance" shoes and we crapped together. I didn't talk through the stall or anything, I hadn't got that far in life yet.

Nowadays I don't even shut the door. I just wave and talk to whoever looks/watches. Heck crapping use to be communal. Many, many years ago we crapped together in big communal toilets. I prefer to keep my business private these days to be honest... although I pushed the limits and I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen again. I have ulcerative colitis as well so im a frequent flyer sometimes. When you gotta crap its not healthy to hold it in. Gas as well...its better to just let it go(maybe run to the other room, maybe not). Believe me this week I passed a kidney stone and besides that...... stomach pain is nothing to mess with!

I have great respect for you. I typically wear sandals year-round, which makes me quite identifiable around the building. This in turn has developed into a public crapping phobia because, while dudes may not look at each other's junk @ the urinal, we definitely take notice of the shoes behind the awful stench in stall #2.

I've managed to tailor my BM's to morning and evening's. In rare cases I'll use the office toilet as long as a) it's empty when I go in, and B) the handicap stall is available. Fortunately I have to 10 floors to choose from. I've also gotten good at out-waiting whoever may come in while I'm already in there.

Port-a-potties at outdoor events? Long lines of people waiting for their turn, judging everyone that takes longer than 1.5 minutes? FORGET ABOUT IT.

I know this seems laughable, but it's actually a huge point of stress. Thanks for bringing it up Beek, I don't feel quite so alone in my phobia now.

• Like 1

I have great respect for you. I typically wear sandals year-round, which makes me quite identifiable around the building. This in turn has developed into a public crapping phobia because, while dudes may not look at each other's junk @ the urinal, we definitely take notice of the shoes behind the awful stench in stall #2.

I've managed to tailor my BM's to morning and evening's. In rare cases I'll use the office toilet as long as a) it's empty when I go in, and B) the handicap stall is available. Fortunately I have to 10 floors to choose from. I've also gotten good at out-waiting whoever may come in while I'm already in there.

Port-a-potties at outdoor events? Long lines of people waiting for their turn, judging everyone that takes longer than 1.5 minutes? FORGET ABOUT IT.

I know this seems laughable, but it's actually a huge point of stress. Thanks for bringing it up Beek, I don't feel quite so alone in my phobia now.

I completely relate. I was recently given some sandals as well to wear and they are a one of a kind custom fashion type that my fiancé has put on my feet so you wont have second thoughts that's its me. These days when im on the road I don't actually crap hardly at all. If I do its really nice. Such a release. Even up to 10 days(sometimes more) no kidding so that's the same kind of schedule you observe at work as well. Then I get home and its job well done every time. Very unusual yet again its my schedule. I do have 3 bathrooms I can use without anybody bothering. 1 is all mine.

porta potties are scary to me. im not taking any chances. I try to limit the fiber when them are within thought or sight out about so many days from that given time.

It does seem to be a phobia that stays with us although gets easier as days get shorter as life moves on.

I have some rough stomach issues that were derived from my dads side so iv been through the ringer at the crapper and sometimes not even making it that far. Once I was so close after a 20 minute drive...the majority made it to wear it belonged but the rest was thrown away doo to that fact that it was doo...im sure its imaginable. I actually didn't make it there once...

I will call them stomach docs. I have had several and I avoid them like any other doc anymore. Best I have done is learn to deal with my crap on my own. Anybody else may just crap on what I know is best for me.

I mean really....I'm kind of ticked off.  No, really ticked off....Try to do something good, something productive, get some participation, and get a bunch of crap....quit it, stop it, oh I can't handle it....it's not me, it's you....

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!  Just like watching TV (if you're into that)...if you don't like the show, turn the channel for crying out loud.  Not that big a deal.  Get a life.

OP is funny... wave a red flag and get a bull to charge. :lol:

• Like 1

I'll never forget when I was young and getting over my going to the bathroom in restrooms at work(number 2) (SNIP!)

Let me see if I've got this straight; you are thread crapping about crapping on a thread crapping thread, which the OP thinks is bull crap.

Beeker, you're the King.

+++

Non -secqater:  I just tried to heat my chicken sandwich right now in our 15 year-old microwave, and you guessed it, it took a crap.  Crap.  Can anyone suggest a new large microwave? 

And please...no crap.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

• Moderators

To reverse crap on the completely crapped thread, back to your original question "What's the point of crapping on other threads?".

No particular point most of the time, excluding the very few who seem to have a stick stuck in the wrong place when it comes to certain others.

I think we need more Rf this vs Rf that compared to heresys sitting on top of cornwalls on a slight angle with expensive wires half wired to tubes half to ss, with the windows open playing a LP of Justin beiber in an untreated room, with and with adyssey adjusting everything at 110 Db at 3 AM.

• Like 1