Forte's $285/delivered!

finallygotmyheresies

Holy crap that's cheap! I wonder if they know that's stupid low for shipping and if they'd honor that once they see how much it would run. If I hadn't already bought a pair of CF-3's and KLF-40's, I'd buy them. The money is no problem...just space and still needing to sell a pair of big Polk SDA's. Plus wondering if they'd make it safe.

"One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected."

Someone in KY is gonna get a good deal.

I believe they know what they are doing based on that.

Holy crap that's cheap! I wonder if they know that's stupid low for shipping and if they'd honor that once they see how much it would run. If I hadn't already bought a pair of CF-3's and KLF-40's, I'd buy them. The money is no problem...just space and still needing to sell a pair of big Polk SDA's. Plus wondering if they'd make it safe.

KLF-40s, eh? Are those dual 15"? :-)

Just tried to buy...

It only ships to KY.

Ebay prevents you from buying...

They are located just outside of Cincy. I'll bet a member could help with your purchase if you wanted them. I'm less than 2 hours from these if that helps. I don't know where you're located Gorm.

Just tried to buy...

It only ships to KY.

They are located just outside of Cincy. I'll bet a member could help with your purchase if you wanted them. I'm less than 2 hours from these if that helps. I don't know where you're located Gorm.

Iowa...I could probably buy the local Chorus's that are for sale for 500 and be above moeny than driving down to Kentucky...lol. Its a nice thought though.

Just tried to buy...

It only ships to KY.

Iowa...I could probably buy the local Chorus's that are for sale for 500 and be above moeny than driving down to Kentucky...lol. Its a nice thought though.

go to sleep

• Like 1