La Scalas ( Frankenstein Version) w/ ALK crossovers-free-DEAL DONE-Thank you all

PhilipB

Pair of ugly as sin speakers, chopped apart, reconfigured. They sound exceptional as is, on their way to sounding even better, but are hard to look at, sort of like "breadboarded " speakers. I'm finally "working on the house" so my wife wants me to stop playing with these things and get them  out of here. I'm in Southern NH. If you can come and take these soon, you can have  them, to improve or scavenge. Otherwise I have to dump them. ( That would be sad, from my perspective ).

I'm not sure how any of this stuff works on the forum- I used to follow it 10 years ago I think, but I've been sick and out of many "loops" for a while, just "rejoining the human race". 

( The ALK crossovers are extremely early Universal crossovers, #SN 14, built in 2000. )

post-55568-0-97580000-1410616215_thumb.j

Edited by PhilipB
  • Like 2

I'd ****** them up in a second other than the slight location issue.  Very generous offer.

Wow, it censored s n a t c h

I'd ****** them too.

Just wanted to see if it really would sensor ******.  :)

BTW Very generous offer.

Edited by tromprof
  • Like 1

:D   And no you won't be seeing them on C-list or any other site for that matter.  They will be joining other Klipsch Heritage bretheren.  Thinking of doing double bass bin La Scala mains, or they may take over rear duty from the Cornwall's.  Once I assess their condition I will develop a going forward plan.  I have a friend that does excellent woodworking.

• Like 1