2007 K Horns in Black Oak

rmlowz

I am selling one pair of 2007 Klipsch horns in black oak in excellent condition. They have been in storage for 3 years. I have them installed now. I called Klipsch to verify this is the current version with no changes that they are selling now. $3000.00 OBO. Local pick up only in Clarksville TN. I am new to posting pictures. It said they are too big for upload. Email me for pictures if you are interested.

Take Care,

Rich

It would be nice if you took the time to add pictures and an accurate description to the ad when asking 3000$ for something.

Want to email to me and I will host them for you so buyers can see them in detail.

MSchu18@yahoo.com

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

Hello forum friends,

Thanks again Schu for your help. The sub is a Danley I forget the model number. I was a kit that you ordered and built. I ordered one when they first came available for sale. It is the best sub I have owned to date. No it is not for sale sorry. The K horns are local pick up only, shipping would be way to risky for damage IMO. Thanks for the complements on the looks. Honestly I am VERY color blind and all the other colors of wood when I ordered them looked very bad to my eyes. All the speakers I own are black. I figured if I was going to put down the change and set and listen to them they had to look good in my eyes LOL.

Take Care,

Rich

It would be nice if you took the time to add pictures and an accurate description to the ad when asking 3000$ for something. Want to email to me and I will host them for you so buyers can see them in detail. MSchu18@yahoo.com

I've been on here a little while and still have not learned how to reduce the resolution so I can post pictures.

Did I miss understand.  I thought you were going to post them for him.

Oh Well, I can't have them anyhow.

john

Sorry it took so long sir... I just awoke from slumber     those are VERY nice looking... no shipping? Subwoofer for sale?

Something wrong with my computer,  I don't get to see the picture.  This happens occasionally 

Time for a new computer, Taz?

Thinking about having everything I care about transfered to an external hard drive.  Having the new hard drive I put in the lap top wiped as clean as can be done [someone smarter than I].  Then loading the back up disk or whatever you call it that I got when computer was new..

Any  opinions as to doing this.

I do have email from my deceased sister that I don't want to loose-that's the most important.  The other things I can recover in other non-computer ways.

Will post in another thread as do not want to hijack this thread......  Computer section.

Edited by Taz

It would be nice if you took the time to add pictures and an accurate description to the ad when asking 3000$ for something. Want to email to me and I will host them for you so buyers can see them in detail. MSchu18@yahoo.com

I've been on here a little while and still have not learned how to reduce the resolution so I can post pictures.

john

Taz, you have to go back to some of your previous posts and delete your pictures ( your file has to many pictures over the years ) so you can have room to post new pictures. its not the size of the pictures it that you have to many

does this make sense

Edited by Budman

john

Taz, you have to go back to some of your previous posts and delete your pictures ( your file has to many pictures over the years ) so you can have room to post new pictures. its not the size of the pictures it that you have to many

does this make sense

Naw, I've never posted any pictures that I know of.  Not for the lack of trying.   :(