You Know You've Gone Staight To Hell When You...

thebes

You gone straight to Hell when every night for eternity one of your dinner companions is Omar Bose and all your other dinner companions kick you under the table everytime you try to say that anyone who would make cheap overpriced speakers should go straight to...

• Like 1

You know you've gone straight to hell when you answer the door bell and a team of well dressed men inform you that your balance from the "Record of the Month Club" (the club you joined 30 years ago and you thought that you had gotten away with not paying for their products) is now due with interest.

You know that you've gone straight to hell when...

Edited by Boxx

Your know you've gone straight to hell when you get a bad gout flare up in your foot 9 days ago, you find out you need to: 

• Limit or avoid alcohol. Talk with your doctor about whether any amount or type of alcohol is safe for you. Recent evidence suggests that beer may be particularly likely to increase the risk of gout symptoms, especially in men.   :o  :(  :wacko:   (never considered a sex change till now)
  • Limit your intake of meat, fish and poultry. A small amount may be tolerable, but pay close attention to what types — and how much — seem to cause problems for you.

You haven't had a drop of alcohol in 9 days and barely any meat, and there's no let up in the pain.  At least I can still have PIZZA!

You know you've gone straight to hell when...

• Like 1

You know you've gone straight to Hell when your new girlfriend, whose sizzling hot, (this is Hell after all) tells you she only likes little-bitty-cutesy speakers.

You know you've gone straight to Hell when...

You know you've gone to hell when you get up in the middle of the night to blow your nose and know you should have looked at that toilet paper before putting it to your nose.   :emotion-55:  :wacko2:  :angry2: !

..there's only one radio station and they only play The Beatles.

Lois Lane finally figured out that she must have gone straight to hell when she could not get the Eggman out of her head and she could see inside her skull......

Goo Goo G'Joob, Poo-Poo Pee-Doo, you know you've gone straight to hell when...... 

loislane on Beatles.jpg

My closest experience with what I considered to be hell on earth was right about that time I had 17 leaks in my roof, a guy down the road who got fired for "homicidal leanings" chased me with a shovel, and I suddenly figured out that ripping up my carpet and installing hardwood made the acoustics of my listening area be about the worst you can imagine. I took #3 the worst.

• Like 1

You know you've gone straight to Hell when your new girlfriend, whose sizzling hot, (this is Hell after all) tells you she only likes little-bitty-cutesy speakers.

Whose sizzling hot what? You know you've gone straight to Hell when Thebes leaves you hanging, if only because punctuation is a difficult mistress (who's sizzling hot, BTW).

Whose sizzling hot what? You know you've gone straight to Hell when Thebes leaves you hanging, if only because punctuation is a difficult mistress (who's sizzling hot, BTW).

You know you've gone straight to Hell when a Moderator spells his title "Moderateur"  thinking he's in France when instead he's in Hell and forced to put up with my passing acquaintance of the rules of grammar and stuff. :D

You are placed into a perfectly tuned listening room with La Scalas then realize the only source material you have is an ipod mini full of Skrillex songs ripped from youtube videos...