canceled

kogeed

this could be seen as wanting to produce false products and since the primary reason seems to be to enhance re sale value I say it is not cool. This is simply a cheater wanting to increase the value of his purchase. Just my two cewnts think what you like. Best regards Moray James.

This guy has always seemed totally legit too me. He lives in a foreign country and simply doesn't speak english very well. I recall him being taken by some swindler/sheister years back, because of this. Seems to me like he is just trying to re-condition his older speakers as best he can. Don't expect to see these for sale anytime soon.

Edited by Tremors

this could be seen as wanting to produce false products and since the primary reason seems to be to enhance re sale value I say it is not cool. This is simply a cheater wanting to increase the value of his purchase. Just my two cewnts think what you like. Best regards Moray James.

This guy has always seemed totally legit too me. He lives in a foreign country and simply doesn't speak english very well. I recall him being taken by some swindler/sheister years back, because of this. Seems to me like he is just trying to re-condition his older speakers as best he can. Don't expect to see these for sale anytime soon.

Sergai is totally legit.  A stand up guy.  He is from the Ukraine and no English is not his first language.  With the help of Marshall(groomlakearea51) who speaks Russian, I sold my forte's to Sergai about three years ago.  He went above and beyond to make this transaction go smoothly and even unexpectedly sent me $50.00 for gas $$$ to drive down to Okeechobee to drop the forte's at Marshall's house.  Marshall crated them and sent them to a freight forwarder in NJ to go in a container and off to the Ukraine.  

Ten weeks later, my beloved forte's were being enjoyed by my new friend from the Ukraine.

Bill

• Like 3

Thank you all. 
Yes, thanks to Marshall, I started out on the history of Klipsch. Previously, Marshall came to the forum more often. I miss his presence.

Yeah, I think he is incognito again.  This is his longest absence so far.  He peeks in about once a year in the last few years.

Bill

Thank you all. 
Yes, thanks to Marshall, I started out on the history of Klipsch. Previously, Marshall came to the forum more often. I miss his presence.

Hopefully all is well with him.  I miss his contributions as well.  I got to meet him in FL as I dropped off some Heresy cabs for veneering.  What a hoot.

Hopefully all is well with him. I miss his contributions as well. I got to meet him in FL as I dropped off some Heresy cabs for veneering. What a hoot.

I was there then, I think.  We had fun.

I did not stay over that night but Saturday's veneering, crossover refreshing, and grill cover reapairing tutorials were enlightening.

A Sam Adams or two and Marshall's chili was okay also.

Bill

I was there then, I think. We had fun.

Must have been another time.  I met him where he was training some teenagers in SEAL methods.  We walked around the facility and looked at some things and I handed my speakers off to him.  We were staying with family in New Smyrna Beach at the time and I didn't have a lot of time to spare.  It was a couple hours one way and I had to cut the visit time to a minimum.