Don't Forget to Vote Today

oldtimer

I ran over a couple of Republicans in the parking lot at the polling place, then turned around and came home.  I figured that was good enough....

Yeah, but at least the Republicans have an offense, Mr. Michigan Wolverine man...  :P

+++

I voted.  I have not missed an election.  Ever.

And just for you Mr. Wolverine Guy, my home state of West Virginia voted in the first Republican senator in FIFTY-FIVE years, in a state which is 2/3rds Democrat.  I love our Democrats here, they are VERY independent minded, not at all like the National Democrat party.

And in our local elections, I voted for a democrat, a man I respect very much, and who will do a great job in our county.  I vote for the best person, not the best party. 

As long as you vote, I'll take what we get.  B)

I love it when dems control one branch of the govt, and the repubs control the other, as it creates gridlock, which I am for.  That's because no matter WHICH side passes laws, it is always costs US money!  :angry:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

In Commie Calif we woke up to more of the same Governor.

The morons also passed a new 7.1 Billion tax increase  (the con is water conservation, and a money stash for hard times).

Nevada in two years, already bought a hanger there.

Hope everyones local elections worked in their favor.

love it when dems control one branch of the govt, and the repubs control the other, as it creates gridlock, which I am for.  That's because no matter WHICH side passes laws, it is always costs US money! 

Until you have a president who passes legislation by executive order. He don't need no stinkin laws......

Shakey