Your humble opinion on speaker placement

Zappa Freak

Last night was a late night from Rock to jazz and then onto Blues...... 5 hours later (2 corrections with my Audyssey room correction changes) the KLF-30 in the rear just sounded clearer and more pronounced than the Cornwalls. 

Running a Onkyo TX-SR805 (ok here comes the cat calls) and was wondering if anyone had this orientation of speakers.

May be my listening mode? running it in all stereo? Just thought the sound could be better.

Re-capped the Cornwalls last year.

I'd have to go with 30s up front but Cornwalls are too good for rears. I also had a 805,nice heavy radio, it did die but I liked it for my theater room. Onkyos work fine with klfs even for general music.

Edited by Fish

We live by the beach she is always in swim wear.................

HOW ABOUT MY SPEAKER SITUATION? The Cornwalls are a ***** to move ( a lot like her )

When you use a avatar like that you must know people will say some things right. I mean come on. 

Edit: No way I would let the internet look at my wife like that. She would kill me if I disrespected her like that. Just saying  :rolleyes:

Edited by Pro-Cinema_Head