Why is it when someone changes their Avatar

Max2

you suddenly don't know them? Now I know this usually isn't the case for the people that you are close to here, but isn't it kind of strange how we link forum members writing styles, content and topics, thread reactions, etc to that little picture?  Maybe i just lurk too much.

• Like 4

you suddenly don't know them? Now I know this usually isn't the case for the people that you are close to here, but isn't it kind of strange how we link forum members writing styles, content and topics, thread reactions, etc to that little picture?  Maybe i just lurk too much.

You sound like an exwife, stop that.

• Like 5

Ha!   You just changed your Av back Miner.    Lets see here......  The Jack Av is telling me..... West Coast, maybe Vegas and you frequently buy speakers and end up keeping more than you get rid of...  am I close?

• Like 5

Ha!   You just changed your Av back Miner.    Lets see here......  The Jack Av is telling me..... West Coast, maybe Vegas and you frequently buy speakers and end up keeping more than you get rid of...  am I close?

Yeah, well you are indeed correct, i buy speakers, mostly Klipsch and sell them at a loss.

But somehow ended up giving everyone what they wanted, and MY current system, well as the neighbors know..... :ph34r: 

• Like 4

you suddenly don't know them? Now I know this usually isn't the case for the people that you are close to here, but isn't it kind of strange how we link forum members writing styles, content and topics, thread reactions, etc to that little picture?

Agreed.

• Like 2

Yes it is funny.....when the avatar changes it's like......who is that......have I spoke with them?

and ........Mark what was that one week you went through three/four avatars my god man you had my head spinning lol lol

I've told "dtel" he better never change that little .....rasta chimp.....guy :-)

But yes I do connect that little "pic" with the fourm member.

• Like 2

Yes it is funny.....when the avatar changes it's like......who is that......have I spoke with them?

and ........Mark what was that one week you went through three/four avatars my god man you had my head spinning lol lol

I've told "dtel" he better never change that little .....rasta chimp.....guy :-)

But yes I do connect that little "pic" with the fourm member.

Im 12ish, again, retired from your world.

This is not my first Forum, and will not be my last, just seem to like you guys more than the sorted lot iv come across in my travels.

P.S. keep workin, i could use SS fuel money next year.

• Like 1

Well, I just changed mine, and thank goodness for that....Bring on Jim Harbaugh!!

Les Miles?

I do like Les, but think he is very comfortable (and very well paid) at LSU.....and, they have a steady stream of high quality players year in and year out.  Quite a bit easier to recruit in the South than it is in the Midwest.....

Harbaugh is a harda$$, granted, but seems to be what the Wolverines need right now.  Would love to see it happen....imagine the ovation from 110,000 at the Big House on opening day next year....

• Moderators

It does get confusing sometimes, I got in the habit of looking at the names, except for Max's, I can relate to what the dog is thinking.

I stuck with the monkey after I changed so much I aggravated Amy, and I like it.

• Like 1