THX Ultra ii 2900.00

timdog5000

<snip>The subs were in the original boxes, so they took up a lot of space.  

However, I still managed to fit them all in a Prius V. <snip>

That poor car  :(

Was it as packed or worse than when you came down to get the speakers from me? It was filled to the roof then!!

Congrats  :emotion-21:

Edited by jweber

Nice job on the buy. As I said before there are weasels in and out of the forum who will either try and steal the deal or if they aren't a player, just run the price up. I was busy picking up the RB-5s from a nice guy in Waukesha who drove down to Lake Geneva to sell them to me for $100. I forgot to mention it on the Alert page for some reason.

Mark

Nice job on the buy. As I said before there are weasels in and out of the forum who will either try and steal the deal or if they aren't a player, just run the price up. I was busy picking up the RB-5s from a nice guy in Waukesha who drove down to Lake Geneva to sell them to me for $100. I forgot to mention it on the Alert page for some reason.

Mark

Was that guy originally selling a receiver with them?

Mark

Was that guy originally selling a receiver with them?

Yea Ibiz

Mark

Those are not weasels, those are mutant chipmunks. Get a grip...

Congrats Opusk!  This thread went way off track.  Things on CL are open to all and waiting in line on this forum does not make cents since so many other people on and off various forums view CL.  What was really being discussed was the seller and if he was a man of his word.  I have brought things off CL and never has a seller ask more than the listed price. If he ask for a higher price, one always has the option to just say no.  We have all missed deals and it is not the end of the world. Some of the comments from some forum members were not jokes and inflammatory.

Good character and gravitas should be a goal in communicating on our forum. :)

Edited by derrickdj1

Congrats, glad everything worked out! I've grown to love the THX subs.. so tight and so so low!! These things will serious flap your cheeks! :D :D

better not ever hear any 18's. They play low low low low loooooowwwwwww

I looked up the specs after your post the other day. They do go low....very low