thread disappearing

Budman

Odd. there is a record in the logs of the thread being deleted, but no info as to whodunnit. And I don't recall deleting it (but I've been in a haze all week so who knows)

I'll try to investigate further. Could be a temporal anomaly in the flux capacitor.

Try re-routing emergency power through the trans-warp conduit, then re-modulate the shields. That always works works on Star Trek.

You do know how to re-modulate the shields, don't you?  :P

• Like 2

• Moderators
Own up dtel... We know it was you!

Belles for sale, right here....

I don't need or want any more speakers, electronics well that's a whole other topic, I could use some updating in that area 

• Like 1

That is sort of it.  It refers to the sale, but it's not the disappearing thread,  I remember checking the time, and the first post was 10:30am and by about 4:30pm same day the transaction was over and Zeus announced he had completed the transaction.

Forget the facts, I want to hear some more speculation.  B)

this is not the thread from above

i posted this sale off ebay

Edited by Budman

I had a deal working with the owner 10 minutes after they were posted. I had a couple people text me about the package I had going. I PM'd Carl this morning to find out where the thread went. I'm calling the owner as I type. I am hoping their word is good and I will let everyone know what happens

Mark

NO, this is the duplicate post by the OP and it was deleted within the hour of the first post. i believe Chad took care of that post. the original post is still missing

Davis is right

Edited by Budman

• Administrators
so a new guy joins the forum, places an ad ( well 2 of them ) in the garage sale section. gets a buyer and then deletes the whole thread and disappears.   AMY  where are you

Nobody can delete threads except moderators and myself. Amy would be just as confused by this.

And I'm not sure what you mean by the member disappearing. The account is still there.

I know I deleted a thread that was a duplicate yesterday, but when I had deleted it, the only reply on that thread was the one calling it a duplicate.

I think the original had also been deleted inadvertantly by another mod, so that's why there was confusion here.