FS: Browning Citori

Thaddeus Smith

Mods - feel free to remove if this is deemed inappropriate, but there's a lot of potentially interested parties that browse here and the funds are needed for my music related business. I may regret it, but I figure guns are like speakers and you can always buy something else down the road. I need to purchase some hardware in order to support a couple of unexpected large orders.

'93 Browning Citori Special Sporting Clays Edition

Walnut stock, blued, ported, 30" barrel

Locks up tight, shoots accurately

Includes some misc flush chokes and a pair of extended Midas Gold chokes (SK & LM), hard plastic case.

Flaws: misc nicks in the stock and foregrip, none go into the wood. Slight rubbing of the barrel bluing on one side near the ports. Slight dent in the vent rib - looks like an easy fix and does not affect your sight picture.

Overall, a very solid shooter that you won't be afraid to take onto the field. Pictures are here: http://www.synapticjunctions.com/shared_files/klipsch/citori_ssce.zip

$1500.

Local DFW meet-ups are welcome. You can also buy now and pick up in Hope at the April gathering. Both TX and AR allow for private sales of long guns without an FFL. Bill of sale and affirmation of legal purchase requirements will be required in either case.

The famed Citori, and yours having the 30" barrels will be excellent for sporting clays.

I'd like to add one to my collection, but I'm looking for a Belgium made, thanks.

FWIW, anyone else who may have a vintage shotgun, pistol or rifle they want to sell, please PM me. I'm not looking to low ball or anything like that, if you have a weapon that interest me, I'll make you a fair offer, based on the latest edition of the "Shooters Bible" or "Blue Book of Gun Value".

Thank you.....

• Like 1

Thanks Gilbert. Even for it's age and use, it's a beautiful gun. Super heavy, but that makes it fun to shoot all day with nary a bruise on your shoulder. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, but it's just a thing and I'd rather have the money for some business equipment vs. getting a loan.

This is my dream shooter anyways...

Browning-Citori-725-Sporting-013531-361m

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/firearms/detail.asp?fid=033B&cid=013&tid=531

Since has now become a gun thread, does anyone have a Belgium made, A-5 12 Gauge with a 26 or 28 and a slug barrel? Here in Illinois, slug is how we chase deer and I have had more luck with that gun than any oher 

TY

Mark

My Dad and my brother both have Belgium Auto-5s, not sure of barrel length but both are used to deer hunt.

How does a Beretta compare to that Browning?

chevy vs. ford

klipsch vs. B&W

android vs. iOS

glock vs. springfield

it boils down to ergonomics and brand preference, but otherwise very similar guns.

I drive a Chevy truck, own Klipsch, carry a Glock 27, currently typing on an Apple, so I should get a Browning?