Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

• 1 month later...

The brother seems to have "tin foil hat syndrome."

It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out where I've seen him before.  Come to find out he played Squiggy's friend Lenny on Laverne and Shirley!  He was also in This Is Spinal Tap.

Last Monday's episode was great.  Can't wait for the season finale next week.  I'm really enjoying this.

• Like 1

The brother seems to have "tin foil hat syndrome."

It's been driving me crazy trying to figure out where I've seen him before.  Come to find out he played Squiggy's friend Lenny on Laverne and Shirley!  He was also in This Is Spinal Tap.

Last Monday's episode was great.  Can't wait for the season finale next week.  I'm really enjoying this.

I can't believe Chuck turned on Jimmy like that, I think that hurt jimmy. I think this last episode, Jimmy has started to make the transition to Saul.

Michael McKean is one of my favorite actors, pretty god musician also. He has done a lot with Christopher Guest. Check out some of their other movies than Spinal Tap….A Mighty Wind, Best in Show, The Folksman….funny guy.

I can't believe Chuck turned on Jimmy like that

Really?  A guy that's allergic to electricity doing something irrational? :rolleyes:

But Jimmy is his brother and his lifeline. Who will bring him ice, eggs, and bacon now? I wonder how much longer Chuck will be on the show if Jimmy really turns away? It's hard to believe there's just one more episode this season, 10 isn't enough.

Mike really is a great character, I liked his badass scene when meeting the pill salesman. Mike is so bad he doesn't need a gun!

• Like 1

I think Chuck has a secret plan in mind, and doesn't want Jimmy to get caught up in it for his own good....

I am loving the show, much to my pleasant surprise, as I didn't have great expectations for it.  

I have to agree! This has been one great show, I like its quirkiness.

i was watching a show and kept wondering “why does this lady look familiar--what other show is she on?”  Then I’m watching Better Call Saul and realize it is the lady lawyer/girlfriend. So then i say to myself, “what was that other show that i saw her on?”  Sometimes I’m simply pathetic.