Thad is now a MODERATOR!

minermark

So im sitting here in a Denneys, trying to eat their food, WiFi has been spotty everywhere so iv not been trying to chime in.

48 hrs absent from forum and wile reading about you guy's and your GREAT time in Hope, suddenly i see Chad has given Thad his badge, which proves if you whine long enough, you get what you want.

As i recall the poll had Thad and i tied when it closed.

Congrats Thad, now GFY

Chad, no airplane ride for you! (spoken in the slang of the soup knotsy)

• Like 1

Chad has given Thad his badge, which proves if you whine long enough, you get what you want.

:lol:

Thad does have a toddler, i spect he learned from his little one how to get what he wants :rolleyes:

He has a couple but was a whiner long before they came along.  Planning next year should be fun though.  As moderator with more seniority than Thad, I envision being the idea guy and having Thad implement.

• Like 3

:pwk_bs: :pwk_bs: :pwk_bs:  Well THAD, Enjoy your empowered day, some of us have a job to do, temp for me, but still a job.

I need to go to that job, and that means you get a break from me, do not know when/where i will have wifi again, so you are safe to wield your power on your Minions.

Chad has given Thad his badge, which proves if you whine long enough, you get what you want.

:lol:

Thad does have a toddler, i spect he learned from his little one how to get what he wants :rolleyes:

Not to mention that as a "JUNIOR" moderator, Michael gets to pay for your ideas.... YEA!!!

Roger

He has a couple but was a whiner long before they came along.  Planning next year should be fun though.  As moderator with more seniority than Thad, I envision being the idea guy and having Thad implement.

• Like 1

Where's my case of beer?

We drank it in Hope.

Maybe YOU drank all of his beer at Hope!! I had NONE of the nasty beer thing!

I stuck to Eldons Wild Turkey Honey (YUM!!!), Kevin Harmons Rum and Coke, and the locally freely shared white lightning!

What a time!!!

The only things that could have made it ANY better for me is if PWK was still alive and attended himself, Kevin Harmons Mom and Dad had been there, and Brandon Harmons wife Rae Rae had been there!

Roger

• Like 2