Hope dates for next year (2016) Road construction thoughts

jimjimbo

I also like the same exact date as long as it does not interfear with Easter and Kristys buiseness! The weather was perfect and it gets HOT if you wait much later in the year! :)

Roger

So someone with Asthma (me) that has a terrible time in hot & humid weather, could survive Hope in the Spring?

Steve

This date was good because the pine pollen was washed away by then and will be next year, too. And yes, spring is cool nights low(ish) humidity days.
  • Like 2

I also like the same exact date as long as it does not interfear with Easter and Kristys buiseness! The weather was perfect and it gets HOT if you wait much later in the year! :)

Roger

So someone with Asthma (me) that has a terrible time in hot & humid weather, could survive Hope in the Spring?

Steve

This date was good because the pine pollen was washed away by then and will be next year, too. And yes, spring is cool nights low(ish) humidity days.

maybe i’ll wander that way next year and give it a try.  appreciate the info.

• Like 1

Scratch that humidifier off my Xmas list for you then.

Raider season tickets are enough.

Do the Raiders still play in the NFL, or are they just the practice squad for the Chargers?  Oh, and every other team....

During football season, i just watch you tube clips of the 70s Raiders.  Its been a tough decade; but, i’m too emotionally invested to switch teams now.  

Scratch that humidifier off my Xmas list for you then.

Raider season tickets are enough.

Do the Raiders still play in the NFL, or are they just the practice squad for the Chargers?  Oh, and every other team....

During football season, i just watch you tube clips of the 70s Raiders.  Its been a tough decade; but, i’m too emotionally invested to switch teams now.  

I'll bet you watch the "Holy Roller" play thousands of times....I saw it live, I got sick.  Ken Stabler and Casper will forever live in infamy.....

• Moderators

Roger

Steve

maybe i’ll wander that way next year and give it a try.  appreciate the info.

BigStewMan, I promise it would be worth your while!!!

• Like 3

Bo Jackson was the best true athlete ever. Some of his accomplishments were remarkable. That ESPN 30 for 30 episode was excellent about him.

this video was making the rounds on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. 

http://m.mlb.com/video/v59454983/?c_id=mlb

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 1