Beeker

Taz

What in the world did you do?

Regardless there is at least one here that does not want to loose contact with you.

Moray said he wants contact with you.  Willing to forward messages PM to Email etc.

thetalisman@q,com

• Like 1

Is he banned from membership or is it an ip ban?  So far Chad is not talking.

i don’t get it, what’s the difference?

Simple membership ban implies he can still look in as a guest, but not post.  IP ban means he cannot access the site from his computer at all.

He's banned in every manner possible. Getting clarification on how much can be shared regarding the circumstances that caused it.

So he can not even read our attempts to contact him.  Seems like he is not the only one with problems.

Mr. Beeker and all of us post here at the will and pleasure of Klipsch, Inc.  It is a privilege, not a right. 

Any business between them should stay between them, and I hope it will not be posted publicly.

+++

Edit:  I want to be clear my post is my opinion independent of any other posts above.  I respect whatever others have to say, my post is meant to reflect my feelings on Klipsch/poster relations, it's not personal towards the opinion of any other poster.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I’ve never met him and did not know him personally. Like many people on the forum, he occasionally would respond to a post i made and he was always pleasant doing it.  That was my extent of knowing him.

I’m sure Chad had a reason and like wvu80 implied, it most likely is none of my business. 

Edited by BigStewMan

Not really interested in what he did.

Am interested in facilitating contact with him for anyone interested.

Lord knows I have stuck my foot in it before myself.  Have email address from those that have chosen to share with me.

I guess it will get better. 

Used to have his phone #, but can't find any of my PM's to him.  Info seems gone.

• Administrators

Folks, here's what I'll say about the situation publicly. This thread will be locked as well because I really don't want this conversation to continue publicly and would like us all to move on. This is an isolated incident. Feel free to PM me with further questions if you have any and I'll do my best to answer any concerns you have.

1. Beeker was permanently banned (account, IP, email) after I learned of some very disturbing behavior that was exhibited by him at the recent Hope Gathering. I will not give specifics publicly for various reasons, but let's just say several separate and credible reports were made regarding said behavior/actions. We cannot allow such things to happen at forum-sanctioned (let alone Klipsch-sanctioned, which this particular events was not) events, so in order to address the situation and to help mitigate future similar occurrences, I decided to ban him.

2. It is not Klipsch's responsibility to give any member's contact info to any other member after they've been banned. 

3. Say what you will about me and how I handle my Admin duties, but I've done what I've thought is the only way to handle this issue without dragging it out and making an even bigger deal out of it than it already is. This is why I've been pretty tight-lipped about it. Please take any conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 7