CAMPING...yes or no?

dtel's wife

• Moderators

Trying to gauge interest in camping with hookups for next years gathering in Hope. This is not a firm commitment on your part. Rodney Newton has offered to install camping hookups, including water and electricity for next year and future events. If you were to attend would you want a camping site with hookups, including water and electricity? Would you be interested in primitive camping with full shower/restroom amenities in the clubhouse? Help me out guys/gals!!!!

• Like 1

Trying to gauge interest in camping with hookups for next years gathering in Hope. This is not a firm commitment on your part. Rodney Newton has offered to install camping hookups, including water and electricity for next year and future events. If you were to attend would you want a camping site with hookups, including water and electricity? Would you be interested in primitive camping with full shower/restroom amenities in the clubhouse? Help me out guys/gals!!!!

This guy is too much, what a generous offer!!

• Like 3

Yes it is. Through our whole life we meet just a handful of truly great people, I have a feeling Rodney is one of them.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yes it is. Through our whole life we meet just a handful of truly great people, I have a feeling Rodney is one of them.

Indeed, he is! Quite a remarkable man!

• Moderators
Depends on what kind of "hookup" you're talking about....

Don't really like to camp anymore but that would change my mind, is that for every night, and are there different sites to choose from ? I could be a camper

Edited by dtel

Don't really like to camp anymore but that would change my mind, is that for every night, and are there different sites to choose from ? I could be a camper

I think your wife could easily answer this one....for you.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Don't really like to camp anymore but that would change my mind, is that for every night, and are there different sites to choose from ? I could be a camper

I think your wife could easily answer this one....for you.
Hmmm...I'm sure the "hookups" are for each night! Lol. I'm sure different "sites" each night are also possible! Edited by dtel's wife

• Moderators

Does that mean you'll only be prowling around at night in your birthday suit?

Well, it seemed appropriate this year.  You didn't see ALL the pictures...

Dave

Some things that happen at Rodney's Place are just better off staying at Rodney's Place! :ph34r:   Although....610 acres leaves plenty of room to prowl around in your birthday suit, day or night!   :o

Does that mean you'll only be prowling around at night in your birthday suit?

Well, it seemed appropriate this year.  You didn't see ALL the pictures...

Dave

I'm not sure if this statement will help or hurt attendance next year :D