No Bullshit isn't enough

Guest Steven1963

Im assuming polygami could also be one lady with many many husbands???right?? Lol!!! Could be??

Paint Your Wagon

A classic, excellent movie, funny as hell. Think I'll watch it tonight, thanks for the evenings' entertainment recommendation.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Polygamy was legal in Utah prior to Statehood.

No it wasn't. There may have been no law on it for a brief period, but Congress made polygamy illegal in Utah Territory long before it became a state. Some were tried and convicted in federal court and one case, Reynolds v. United States went all the way to the Supreme Court and held that laws against polygamy did not violate the 1st Amendment. Subsequent legislation was passed by Congress giving it authority to seize church property associated with those engaged in the practice.

A lot of the legislation and case law surrounding polygamy and law in the Utah Territory was discussed in briefs submitted in connection with the most recent Supreme Court decision.

I'll tell ya anything you want to know.

No offense, but id rather have a sancho "Newbi" report than coming from something like a "Fox" report.

And if you keep talking to us Posers, you will no doubt end up on Double Secret Probation at the least.

• Like 2

I'll tell ya anything you want to know.

No offense, but id rather have a sancho "Newbi" report than coming from something like a "Fox" report.

And if you keep talking to us Posers, you will no doubt end up on Double Secret Probation at the least.

I have always been on double secret probation.

• Like 1

it's 84 in the cave, tolerable, time to find a summer afternoon Libation. hummm :emotion-46:

How about a tall glass of Lemonade?   (Steve ducks while Mark looks for something to throw at him).

A BM using our mix we found in the MO road trip, and man this chit is great.

I fecth the jar, next drink, they have a website, and i think i will be ordering a small stock for the bar.

• Like 1