Ask Sancho

oldtimer

Going lol?

Sancho will get there sooner or later, just trying to help out. Sooner is better, because then I can delete the thread...and you won't be bothered anymore.

I actually thought it was a cool idea when I saw the thread title. A good forum can use a "Ask the Expert" Section. A regular good Q&A would be an excellent idea, I would enjoy a legitimate Ask Sancho thread.

Then, I clicked the thread only to learn it was yet another thread about the BS section & about nothing more than padding one's post count. Post away. This forum is not what I was expecting when I joined. I'll just follow the Instagram or Twitter feed for Klipsch info.

You sir are Absolute in your statement  "Ask the Expert" section, and thank you for reminding us that we, as a forum of knowledge, are only as good as it's members, that also includes Klipsch employees, factory workers, and Voxx Corp.

You could not be in a better place for an anser to any question, hell we even have our OWN crossover wizards/designers, can the BOSE forum say that?

You Being a member at just 5 MO, should be proding us for anything to attain pizzing off the neighbors status.

I for one do take to your being snippy, these guys are my Buds.

P.S. there is a New Forum just founded, for points of your view, it's called the BS forum and ya just need a couple more posts.  

• Like 3

Mr. Sancho, reaching the 5,000 post mark makes it mandatory that you also attend the Kipsch gathering in Hope, AR the second weekend in April of 2016. Are you committed to attending?

Christy

Not until my home is full of Klipsch, not one cent toward anything, but Klipsch speakers...

• Like 2

Sancho, I have some very important questions that bother me so...

why are we here?

what is the purpose of life?

are we alone in the universe?

what will the model 3 Tesla look like?

what would Meatloaf NOT do for love?

who shot 2pac?

Why, Why im appalled sir!

Such questions posed to the commander of the thread, how dare you sir.

Asking Sancho such Drivell, remember he knows Rum, and likely cost more for his weekly stock than your gas tank.

All of that aside, let me know the anser to the Meatloaf question when you get it........

• Like 1

• Moderators

Mr. Sancho, reaching the 5,000 post mark makes it mandatory that you also attend the Kipsch gathering in Hope, AR the second weekend in April of 2016. Are you committed to attending?

Christy

Not until my home is full of Klipsch, not one cent toward anything, but Klipsch speakers...

Well now, seems like a trip to Hope, AR may be exactly what you need.  All kinds of Klipsch speakers there you could spend your money on....plus all kinds of really nice forum folks will be there!!!

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 4

Mr. Sancho,

I am at a crossroads of my long, and rather dull life...however, you have a wonderful chance to help me become the exciting, dynamic person I have always dreamed of being.  So, having said that, which toenail fungus treatment would you recommend?  Lamisil AT, or Fungi-Nail?  I am anxiously awaiting your masterful reply.

• Like 4

Mr. Sancho,

I am at a crossroads of my long, and rather dull life...however, you have a wonderful chance to help me become the exciting, dynamic person I have always dreamed of being. So, having said that, which toenail fungus treatment would you recommend? Lamisil AT, or Fungi-Nail? I am anxiously awaiting your masterful reply.

I'm not a Physician, but my brother is & he sez go see the Physician of your choice.

• Like 3

Mr. Sancho,

I am at a crossroads of my long, and rather dull life...however, you have a wonderful chance to help me become the exciting, dynamic person I have always dreamed of being.  So, having said that, which toenail fungus treatment would you recommend?  Lamisil AT, or Fungi-Nail?  I am anxiously awaiting your masterful reply.

I have forwarded your question to the mighty Sancho, after clearance through our own Forum (DWLawyer) your que will be forwarded, expect a response within 24Hr.

• Like 1

P.S. There's a Fungus, among us...

Mr. Sancho,

I am at a crossroads of my long, and rather dull life...however, you have a wonderful chance to help me become the exciting, dynamic person I have always dreamed of being. So, having said that, which toenail fungus treatment would you recommend? Lamisil AT, or Fungi-Nail? I am anxiously awaiting your masterful reply.

• Like 2