Ask Sancho

oldtimer

Dear Sancho,

I'm going to the beach this Friday, going to take my 3 Girls (wife and 2 daughters), and stay for week.

My question is, should I take a couple rolls of the soft toilet paper from our home, or should I try and save money, and force the girls to use the single ply sandpaper-like freebee rolls they offer at the rental?

I always bring the soft stuff and my own pillow.

• Like 1

Dear Sancho,

I'm going to the beach this Friday, going to take my 3 Girls (wife and 2 daughters), and stay for week.

My question is, should I take a couple rolls of the soft toilet paper from our home, or should I try and save money, and force the girls to use the single ply sandpaper-like freebee rolls they offer at the rental?

Take a 12 hour pack of softie; save John Wayne tp for emergency...

Had same situation at beginning of June...

• Like 1

No, look harder & post more, you're close...

Dear Sancho...Dear Sancho

My amps get too hot.

My cd player burned up, the one I just bought.

My tweeters ain't tweetin' and my midrange has blown.

Could you send me a LaScala, cause I can't find one.

Siiiiiiiiigned.....Need More.

• Like 2

Going lol?

Sancho will get there sooner or later, just trying to help out. Sooner is better, because then I can delete the thread...and you won't be bothered anymore.

I actually thought it was a cool idea when I saw the thread title. A good forum can use a "Ask the Expert" Section. A regular good Q&A would be an excellent idea, I would enjoy a legitimate Ask Sancho thread.

Then, I clicked the thread only to learn it was yet another thread about the BS section & about nothing more than padding one's post count. Post away. This forum is not what I was expecting when I joined. I'll just follow the Instagram or Twitter feed for Klipsch info.

BUH BYE!!!

Roger

I don't have a question - I can't handle the truth.

The truth is, if you want to get that additional 4,900 posts you currently need to make the 5k Club, you better start thinking of some questions!  (or at least some snappy answers)  :tongue:

I don't have a question - I can't handle the truth.

The truth is, if you want to get that additional 4,900 posts you currently need to make the 5k Club, you better start thinking of some questions! (or at least some snappy answers) :tongue:

• Like 1