Ask Sancho

oldtimer

• Moderators

Mr. Sancho,

I am at a crossroads of my long, and rather dull life...however, you have a wonderful chance to help me become the exciting, dynamic person I have always dreamed of being. So, having said that, which toenail fungus treatment would you recommend? Lamisil AT, or Fungi-Nail? I am anxiously awaiting your masterful reply.

I have forwarded your question to the mighty Sancho, after clearance through our own Forum (DWLawyer) your que will be forwarded, expect a response within 24Hr.
My sister is the medical person in the family, but she is pediatrics.

I agree and approve Sancho's sage advice, see the doctor of your choice for a medical opinion.

However my personal opinion and answer woild be:

Neither, use Windex.

Disclaimer: Nothing in the previous response should be considered as medical advice. If yiu have a medical emergency, hang up and dial 911.

Edited by dwilawyer
  • Like 2

Dunno; my grandfather & greatx3 gf were judges...but, I never met them...

Dear Sancho … how can i tell if my headlights are on if I’m driving at the speed of light?

You'll pass your lights...

Will that stand up in court? You’re honor, i know my lights were on because i passed them.
Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

Dear Sancho … how can i tell if my headlights are on if I’m driving at the speed of light?

They answer that question at the end of Interstellar. Oppppssss. (LOL)

Actually, just ask Steven Wright... he told me the answer when I was interviewing with him.. oh wait never mind that wasn't me.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Will that stand up in court? You’re honor, i know my lights were on because i passed them.

The speed of light in your reference frame as, v = (c − u)/(1 − u/c). For any speed u less than c this gives v = c so the speed of light is the same for you. But if u = c the formula degenerates to zero divided by zero; a meaningless answer

• Like 2

Actually, just ask Steven Wright... he told me the answer when I was interviewing with him.. oh wait never mind that wasn't me.

Very observant Nismo for catching the steven wright reference (funny guy by the way)…give yourself 5000 free posts as a bonus.

The speed of light in your reference frame as, v = (c − u)/(1 − u/c). For any speed u less than c this gives v = c so the speed of light is the same for you. But if u = c the formula degenerates to zero divided by zero; a meaningless answer

Travis…i’m impressed.

• Like 1

Very observant Nismo for catching the steven wright reference (funny guy by the way)…give yourself 5000 free posts as a bonus.

Excellent! Not sure if I'll sell my 5000 posts... or keep them with my collection of rare photographs:

1) A photo of Houdini locking his keys in his car 

2)  the other is a rare photograph of Norman Rockwell beating up a child

Love Steven Wright. No one else like him.

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 1

Actually, just ask Steven Wright... he told me the answer when I was interviewing with him.. oh wait never mind that wasn't me.

Excellent! Not sure if I'll sell my 5000 posts... or keep them with my collection of rare photographs:

1) A photo of Houdini locking his keys in his car

2) the other is a rare photograph of Norman Rockwell beating up a child

Love Steven Wright. No one else like him.

OK, the Houdini one drew a LoL from me.

• Like 1

OK, the Houdini one drew a LoL from me.

That's good to hear. (lol) Some here seem to suggest I take issue with you (not true). When in fact I enjoy your posts, & if I recall you were one of the 1st members here I contacted (after I joined) to ask & compliment you on your La Scala's (or is that La Scali).

No worries, it tough to discern dry sarcasm one-word-one-post at a time. LOL

• Like 2

• Moderators

Travis…i’m impressed.

Not me I almost got a headache from reading that.

• Like 2

Travis…i’m impressed.

Not me I almost got a headache from reading that.

Don’t tell Travis; but, the answer is actually 11.

• Like 1

Don’t tell Travis; but, the answer is actually 11.

Your car... truck... vehicle... spaceship has far too much mass to ever achieve the speed of light.

So if you are "driving with your headlights on at the speed of light"... you're not driving. You're dead. Look into the light.....

• Like 1

We can say bullshit , right ?

:pwk_bs:   :emotion-21:   :emotion-19:

Mr. Fish, you are flying right under the radar with your quiet 4,700 posts.  You, Mr. Minermark and Mr. Sancho need to start a pro/con fight on the sound quality of 1,000 cables.  The three of you can run hand-in-hand arms raised across the mythical 5k finish line.

Thousand dollar cables; good or bad?  :cool:

• Like 2

We can say bullshit , right ?

:pwk_bs:   :emotion-21:   :emotion-19:

Mr. Fish, you are flying right under the radar with your quiet 4,700 posts.  You, Mr. Minermark and Mr. Sancho need to start a pro/con fight on the sound quality of 1,000 cables.  The three of you can run hand-in-hand arms raised across the mythical 5k finish line.

Thousand dollar cables; good or bad?  :cool:

4707 take two

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1