I'm taking a stand, and not letting this go

jimjimbo

Sloth, thanks for explaining yourself.  Glad you weren’t looking for trouble.  Apologies for commenting before you had the chance to explain.

I’d say hope you stick around; but, you have enough posts to prove that you are sticking around.

Believe me, these people love to stir the pot. I spend plenty of time in the Emotiva and Klipsch forums and they each have their own group of in-forum bashers. Funny how that works where these people have nothing better to do than stir the pot. Drop a dig here and there and watch people get infuriated. Too bad they cannot find a forum that they feel comfortable in where they can actually assimilate instead of instigate...

• Like 2

Bullshit.  Bi-polar psycho.  But don't take it the wrong way, hey, let's go have a beer.  Yea.

Oh, wait, I forgot to add smilies to make everything ok....  :lol:   :P   :biggrin:    :pwk_bs:   :emotion-19:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-22:  

Edited by jimjimbo

Dave no worries about my username, I know it is kind of a weird name.

Thank you, sir.  Please help keep the Klipsch Forums weird. 

Dave

Years back one of my old service managers nicked named me "sloth"....cuz I'm a slow a$$ mechanic and I'm missing my index finger and have fused joints on my left hand......kinda looks like a sloth hand....yea it's for real....

Been called weid quite a bit.....lol lol......

It's all good...

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Well since my vote would only count for 3/5 and I am a female, I suppose I should just sit down and be quiet.

This post was a mistake. I regret it and would delete it save that it has been quoted. It is not relevant to the discussion. Too much wine is the excuse I will use.

• Like 1

Guest thesloth

Well since my vote would only count for 3/5 and I am a female, I suppose I should just sit down and be quiet.

This post was a mistake. I regret it and would delete it save that it has been quoted. It is not relevant to the discussion. Too much wine is the excuse I will use.

It's all good :) I thought it was funny!  And besides, I read some of your other comments in other threads and you were spot on so no worries.

Cheers!

wine.jpg

Guest thesloth

Sorry Jim I am not a cry baby like you are.

Did your mother coddle you till you were like a teenager or something? I bet you were the tattle tale in school weren't you? "Mom he said this to me" wah wah wah!

I seriously think you need medication and or counseling. If I don't apologize I am an *******, If I do apologize I am "bipolar", there is no winning with people like you. Everyone else has moved on but you. I think you need to grow up.