Does anyone remember ...

BigStewMan

a long while back, a forum member posted about being in the final stages of life--some sort of cancer.  He had just taken a trip with his son and was talking about how wonderful it was to spend time with him.

I don’t think i saw a post from the guy post since nor a thread updating us about him either.

I fear he has already left us.  I think his name was John???

Does anyone remember this guy?  

I believe you are asking about Johnlw7

I didn't know him but I admired how he was handling this time in his life.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/145359-a-fond-farewell/?hl=cancer

yeah that was him Mike…thanks.  Rereading his post, it sounded like his time was close…as he stated that he was saying goodbye.

weird timing for me to think of him, i’d forgotten what type of cancer that he had.  My doctor told me a couple months ago to get another colonoscopy and i haven’t done it yet. 

• Like 1

What are you doing? Get up off of your rear end and do it now. You know how this works - one of the easiest to treat unless it breaks out of that dense tissue. Do I have to figure out where you live and drive you there myself? You're a Cancer Survivor - your Doctors should only have to tell you something once.

In Him,

Dean

• Like 2

I believe you are asking about Johnlw7

I didn't know him but I admired how he was handling this time in his life.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/145359-a-fond-farewell/?hl=cancer

yeah that was him Mike…thanks.  Rereading his post, it sounded like his time was close…as he stated that he was saying goodbye.

weird timing for me to think of him, i’d forgotten what type of cancer that he had.  My doctor told me a couple months ago to get another colonoscopy and i haven’t done it yet. 

Get busy and schedule it Steve.  It's a nice nap.

• Like 1

Took my brother a few months ago.  He kept waiting to fall asleep and never did. they started the procedure and he's watching the monitor and asks the doctor a question.  She was surprised and said, "you're still awake?  You must have a high tolerance to this medication."

even being awake the entire time, he said it was still painless.

I had one about 5 years ago.  The worst part was the night before.

• Like 1