Cousin Eddie Arrested (Yet Again)

Wolfbane

The bigger the party, the worse the hangover.  Time for the reckoning back in the US which will likely be a hand slap. He will come back, pay his dues and grab another multi million dollar movie opportunity probably based soley on that awesome friggin' beard!!!

I believe the 'star whackers' began their pursuit shortly after cousin Eddie 'forgot' to pay his rent.  :)

... for that the several months of his tenancy.

Is his middle name Eddie?

And...cousin Eddie gets released from jail.

ST. ALBANS, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont judge has released actor Randy Quaid and his wife, Evi, from custody, and the couple said they'll now address 5-year-old criminal charges in California.

The Quaids are wanted in Santa Barbara on felony charges filed after they were found squatting in a guesthouse of a home they previously owned. Court papers say the Quaids damaged or destroyed furniture, a fireplace and a mirror.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/randy-quaid-released-vermont-jail-832446?facebook_20151015

• Like 1

I would bet he eats so he doesn't have to talk to her...

Talking is one thing ('yes dear, yes dear, anything you say dear'). Having to actually listen to her has to be the difficult part. 

Noise cancelling headphones and a loud source is what I'd be looking for. :)

• Like 1

I'd have to be liquored up to deal with her.

I was at a local bar with friends and family last night. Our 20 something waitress, nice looking girl with a deep nasal voice that would drive me to drink if I wasn't already drinking. A couple of beers later and it wasn't helping.

One beer was too many, and a thousand never enough.  :wub:

Edited by Wolfbane
  • Like 1