http://www.klipsch.com/cinema

CEDIA-Jubilee-social.jpg

KLIPSCH COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTED SERIES: 

http://www.klipsch.com/distributed-audio

CEDIA-choices-social.jpg

ATMOS DEMO: Reference Premiere / RP-280FA / RP-450CA / RP-140SA

http://www.klipsch.com/dolby-atmos-speakers

CEDIA-Atmos-Demo-social.jpg

REFERENCE PREMIERE HD WIRELESS (January 2016)

CEDIA-HD-Wireless-2-social.jpg

REFERENCE R-15PM: POWERED MONITORS (January 2016)

CEDIA-R-15PM-social.jpg

CEDIA-booth-day-2-1440x533.jpg

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Just curious Nismo if you work for Klipsch or Dolby Atmos.  You may not, but if you don't, it just seems odd to post all of the appropriate links to each category (see below) unless you work for Klipsch.  I can see that the photos were borrowed from the Klipsch blog but the categories do not match up exactly with what is on their website or the blog.  Not saying there is anything wrong with that.....but inquiring minds want to know.  LOL  :P

KLIPSCH COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTED SERIES: 

http://www.klipsch.c...stributed-audio

• Moderators

We have to realize at trade shows and conventions, they are packing in sometimes thousands of vendors.  There is no way to provide a dedicated demo room for each vendor.  It's not the most ideal setup but it is still good enough to provide a descent listening environment.

I recently went to infoComm15 to check out Danley, Klipsch and HK.  I was on such limited timeframe that I totally forgot to visit the Klipsch booth.  OOPS!  As you can see in the video below, Danley and a few other vendors had a dedicated demo room but I guarantee they paid out the nose for those rooms as opposed to the vendors on the main floor.

Edited by Youthman
  • Like 1

If I'm posting info on CEDIA & Klipsch... which pictures & links should I post? 

Comic-Con & Apple?? (lol)

The caption I posted (& you quoted) was for the Commercial Distributed Series. The posted picture includes Commercial Distribute Speakers:

** CA-800T

** CA-800 TSW

** CP-6

The link I provided goes to the Commercial Distributed Series. 

=================

No, I do not work for Klipsch.

In the past I've also posted photos & links for PSA, SVS, Nissan & even NASA. I do  not work for either of them either. Didn't realize disclaimers & disclosures were required for posting info on the hobby.

• Moderators
No, I do not work for Klipsch. In the past I've also posted photos & links for PSA, SVS, Nissan & even NASA. I do not work for either of them either. Didn't realize disclaimers & disclosures were required for posting info on the hobby.

No need to get defensive my friend.  Just was curious.  ;)

We have to realize at trade shows and conventions, they are packing in sometimes thousands of vendors.  There is no way to provide a dedicated demo room for each vendor.  It's not the most ideal setup but it is still good enough to provide a descent listening environment.

In the old days, HiFi Fairs would book a few floors in a nice hotel, and use the rooms to demo, one vendor per room.  Worked fine with old hotels that were well built.  One year, Klipsch had a "Wide Stage Stereo" room, and nearly stole the show.  JBL had a Paragon room.  Another year booked the Cow Palace in San Francisco, and made rooms by hanging multiple layers of thick canvas.  This was not as satisfactory.

Edited by garyrc

No, I do not work for Klipsch. In the past I've also posted photos & links for PSA, SVS, Nissan & even NASA. I do not work for either of them either. Didn't realize disclaimers & disclosures were required for posting info on the hobby.

No need to get defensive my friend.  Just was curious.  ;)

Not defensive. Not offended. I did include an (lol) because I found your question amusing. Odd, but amusing.

Not odd at all. I've had multiple conversations with people before about thinking Nismo is an atmos employee as I have heard atmos on numerous occasions and have never found it to be as big of a deal as he makes it out to be. But it's all good in the hood. Keep tootin the atmos horn, it only gets people buyin. And that's good for everyone. :)

Not odd at all. I've had multiple conversations with people before about thinking Nismo is an atmos employee as I have heard atmos on numerous occasions and have never found it to be as big of a deal as he makes it out to be. But it's all good in the hood. Keep tootin the atmos horn, it only gets people buyin. And that's good for everyone. :)

I can only share what I enjoy & what I experience. Same as anyone else here. Never thought passion & enthusiasm about new tech would be suspicious. If you're having conversations about me... then you have way to much time on your hands. (LOL).  I only try & provide as much information & detail as possible, so people can make their own informed choices. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me if anyone buys into Atmos or not. But those who have, seem to have a positive experience, just as I have. In the past few weeks I watched both Furious7 & Age of Ultron in DTS-HD & both titles were lame in the audio department.

When DTS:X finally has content available, I'll post info on that as well. Why? Because if DTS:X is great... I won't hesitate to post that info as well. I hope its good, it should be. That participation should eliminate any fabricated Atmos alliance that I have (lol). Anything I posted or shared about Atmos is accurate & rings true to my experience. The immersive audio from Mad Max in Atmos, is the best thing out there right now. Nothing else can compare with it. Heck, I have absolutely zero interest in any music from Enrique Iglesias, but the Atmos track from him on the Atmos demo disc is so good... I've listened to it 30-40-50x. Anytime someone comes over, I play the Enrique Iglesias track just to have them experience it in Atmos. Everyone always says the mix is incredible.... and it is. Now when I put on the opening chapter of Mad Max & its game over. 

Nismo has no affiliation with Dolby Labs, Klipsch, Sony, or any other electronics manufacturer (just a geek like everyone else here). I am Nismo & I approve this message.  :D 

• Like 2

• Moderators
Nismo has no affiliation with Dolby Labs, Klipsch, Sony, or any other electronics manufacturer (just a geek like everyone else here). I am Nismo & I approve this message. :D

Sorry, I can't stop laughing.  Super funny Nismo.  Glad you have a sense of humor.  I think your postings about Atmos are great.  You may very well be the most informed person on this forum regarding Atmos.  I still have not had an opportunity to hear a demo myself.  Would love to though.

• Like 2

Nismo has no affiliation with Dolby Labs, Klipsch, Sony, or any other electronics manufacturer (just a geek like everyone else here). I am Nismo & I approve this message. :D

Sorry, I can't stop laughing.  Super funny Nismo.  Glad you have a sense of humor.  I think your postings about Atmos are great.  You may very well be the most informed person on this forum regarding Atmos.  I still have not had an opportunity to hear a demo myself.  Would love to though.

Awesome! Had to diffuse any suggestions of disingenuous motives on my behalf. Back in 2006-07.... I recall the never ending arguments over the merits of HD-DVD & Blu-ray. Each camp had die hard alliance for their "chosen" format. Me... I didn't care. I had (& still have both). Same thing with Atmos & DTS:X. I'll have both formats in my HT & I hope both are excellent. 

With Atmos (for me) the new format is as big as a leap... as going from DVD to Blu-ray (or HD-DVD) was. When people say its a gimmick, or a useless new toy or the 140SA's are not an effective option... I have no problem offering a different perspective. I lose no sleep if they don't believe me. lol

Glad you had a laugh. Way too serious around here sometimes.