Black Friday carnage 2015

wvu80

Wow.......reading this thread is about as bad as the video. I don't think a few nuts describes America or Christmas very well. My wife and myself go every year for 40 years. I was up at 4 am, went to the stores I wanted, got everything on my list from several stores over the course of several hrs. We had a Great time and saw not one dispute from thousands of people.

I suppose there is still hope for "those people". You know , crazy , greedy, Americans, your friends ,neighbors, family. 300 million people, ya get a few nuts, lets not help the MEDIA make a mountain out of a few mole hills.    Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 2

Hell around here you can get a nice lunch most anywhere for $10.  Last time I spent $37 on a meal was for black angus filet at an upscale Japanese restaurant in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, was supposed to be from a more pure breed of black angus, like the ancestors and not the 51% variety.  They were quite proud of it.  It was $37.  At least their service was top notch.  Can't imagine only leaving a $1 tip per person.  

12190125_10153366815909401_5699329344012

I've never paid enough to have a steak cut for me, but I've spent more...

Wow.......reading this thread is about as bad as the video. I don't think a few nuts describes America or Christmas very well. My wife and myself go every year for 40 years. I was up at 4 am, went to the stores I wanted, got everything on my list from several stores over the course of several hrs. We had a Great time and saw not one dispute from thousands of people.

I suppose there is still hope for "those people". You know , crazy , greedy, Americans, your friends ,neighbors, family. 300 million people, ya get a few nuts, lets not help the MEDIA make a mountain out of a few mole hills.    Merry Christmas to all!

It doesn't happen where I live either. But then perhaps it does, but because I am either out of town traveling or at home not going out on these days I don't experience it. Thankfully. So why do you think the media wants this image of self-deprecation of the American public broadcast around the world?

My assumptions are that some people on this forum have not worked retail in such stores to know just how deplorable holiday shoppers are. I appreciate the decent ones, but the ones who are "crazy, greedy" people who are sniveling sleazebags far outweigh them.

Shoppers are crazy greedy? Lol. No. Bankers are crazy greedy. Hedge fund managers are crazy greedy. People trying to spend $200 instead $300 for a tv are just normal consumers.

How did we get trained to despise the wrong people? HINT: the answer is in a previous post!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

My assumptions are that some people on this forum have not worked retail in such stores to know just how deplorable holiday shoppers are. I appreciate the decent ones, but the ones who are "crazy, greedy" people who are sniveling sleazebags far outweigh them.

I’m immune to black Friday mobs but I am in sales, primarily with utility trailers, and can tell you there’s some real scumbags and unpleasant people out there. I’ve had guys show up with a posse of sorts who appeared to be packing pistols as to try to intimidate me into a better deal then labeled me as a racist for not doing so. I’ve had people cancel $2,000 checks 5 minutes after they pick a trailer up because they supposedly ran over something and got a flat tire and somehow that’s my fault and they should get a free trailer. Have had people get fighting mad, I mean _really_ upset, because I wouldn’t knock off like $100. On text messages, people get really brave and really push the limits of the definition of “passive aggressive” behavior, it’s like just a hair shy of an actual threat. The thing is though, pretty much all of it is from people who think they are owed something during the sales cycle, this isn’t customer support issues. I can only imagine what would happen if you rounded up hundreds of these guys, put them in the same room, then whipped them up into a frenzy. There are some horribly bad attitudes in the general public.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters