$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

The winner of tonight’s record setting $1.5 billion Powerball jackpot – if there is a winner – will instantly become not just rich, but wealthy. And Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has some advice for whomever  it is.

http://tribunist.com/news/billionaire-mark-cuban-has-some-blunt-advice-for-whoever-wins-the-1-5-billion-powerball-tonight/

The billionaire gave his advice, via e-mail, to the Dallas Morning News:

≡ Hire a tax attorney first.

≡ Don’t take the lump sum. You don’t want to blow it all in one spot.

≡ If you weren’t happy yesterday you won’t be happy tomorrow. It’s money. It’s not happiness.

≡ If you were happy yesterday, you are going to be a lot happier tomorrow. It’s money. Life gets easier when you don’t have to worry about the bills.

≡ Tell all your friends and relatives no. They will ask. Tell them no. If you are close to them, you already know who needs help and what they need. Feel free to help SOME, but talk to your accountant before you do anything and remember this, no one needs 1m dollars for anything. No one needs 100k for anything. Anyone who asks is not your friend.

≡ You don’t become a smart investor when you win the lottery. Don’t make investments. You can put it in the bank and live comfortably. Forever. You will sleep a lot better knowing you won’t lose money.

In addition, Cuban added one more piece of advice at the Business Insider’s request: “Be nice. No one likes a mean billionaire. :)

Good luck to all my Klipsch friends out there tonight, and remember, money can't buy you love.  B)

But it can sure rent you a lot of happiness.   :lol: 

• Like 4

Was talking with my brother in law last night, joking about what we would do if we won. The first thing we decided was what we really needed were "handlers", to keep us from getting stupid crazy, after a while joking about what we would do we thought the handlers idea was really best for everyone involved. :)

My handler......we know who that would be...... MKP'S BOSS.....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Was talking with my brother in law last night, joking about what we would do if we won. The first thing we decided was what we really needed were "handlers", to keep us from getting stupid crazy, after a while joking about what we would do we thought the handlers idea was really best for everyone involved. :)

My handler......we know who that would be...... MKP'S BOSS.....

MKP :-)

So your saying if I win I should give your wife some $ instead of you.........done ?  :lol:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

I didn't win...

I didn't check!

When I read in the papers tomorrow that somebody from West Virginia won and hasn't come forward yet, I'll check.  :D

+++

Edit:  I just saw where somebody won. It's 300 million to one, it wasn't me.  :lol:

Edited by wvu80