New to this forum

ReferenceRoom

Wanted to start by saying great community here.  I have lurked for awhile and searched topics etc relevant to

work around the house with the equipment I own and as well as research future projects and product ownership.  I am a

close friend of WakeJunkie and have gotten to know Youthman a bit too through my knowing Wake (he is my wife's 1st cousin lol).  I have been thoroughly please with the Klipsch equipment  I own and currently have a system built in my living

room.  It is mostly used for theater style listening, but we jam music on it once in awhile as well.   I will post a couple pics from the room a bit later on, some of you may have seen them already though because Wake built an indented spot into my ceiling for my center channel and seems like I saw that photo floating around here someplace!  My set up has changed just a bit from when we did that work.  Currently I have : RF82 ii as my fronts, RC52 , RS42 as surrounds and have yet to mount them but RB61 to use as rear; all of this driven by a Yamaha receiver (forget the model), and an HSU 12' amplified woofer. The start of this system was purchased down in Florida by Youthman and I have been very pleased!

Cheers

Mike

• Like 4

Welcome! You have the exact same 5.0 I had when I started my Klipsch journey. I had another set of rs-42 instead of your RB-61 for 7.0. And a Klipsch rsw-10d for the "low" end (lol not actually very low at all but still a great sub) it seems not that long ago I enjoyed this setup on a daily basis. But then once I think about what I've had since then it makes it feel like 20 years ago. Ha anyways welcome again. Good group of guys here.

• Like 1

• Moderators
I will post a couple pics from the room a bit later on, some of you may have seen them already though because Wake built an indented spot into my ceiling for my center channel and seems like I saw that photo floating around here someplace!

I've gotcha covered. 

BEFORE:

laird%20%281%29.jpg

AFTER:

laird%20%285%29.jpg

laird%20%286%29.jpg

laird%20%282%29.jpg

laird%20%287%29.jpg

Be careful of the rabbit hole: this forum has a way of stirring the imagination and creativity, lol.

Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound https://www.google.com/search?q=the+twilight+zone+quotes&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052520/quotes

post-50685-0-95140000-1453840819_thumb.j