My choice for President....

jimjimbo

• Moderators

A pipe dream is a serious political discussion in the lounge.

Yep and Unfortunately some just don't get it…
As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.

Where are today's Roosevelt's, Eisenhower's, Reagan's and Wilson's when you really need them?

Well, they're dead.......

Dead they all may be, but even dead any of them would do a better job than any of the recent or current bunch alive.

So could your dog.

The dog refused saying 'if nominated I will not run... if elected I will not serve'.

Edited by Wolfbane

Nothing to be positive about it (you can PM me and try to convince me differently, and we can have a great back and forth). Which is exactly why satire is a great substitute. 

But, I was skeptical also, until the clarification that it was meant to be in a satirical form. Just go with it. And regard it as a mature way to express what everyone would like to express about our current situation.

Be creative.

Trust me, if I thought it was out of line, I wouldn't have contributed in any way.

Edited by Bella

Doubtful. Are there any organizations you belong to or are affiliated with where the management staff (president) deserves your satirical gaze? Nobody ever said this thread was strictly about what you are assuming it's about.

I've been trying to find the appropriate satire to describe a situation I recently encountered with a well know organizations leadership.