Show us your office

USNRET

Here was my office with a view for many years. Start out with full lights at sunset to ease your eyes into night vision and bring them back up at dawn (the worst time). We had a gormet kitchen and a sumptious dining and slumber area. I spent 8,000 hours sitting here.

The first office, prior to moving up to the one above and shown last, where I had another 2,500 hours of fun.

post-19886-0-80140000-1460757465_thumb.j

post-19886-0-36260000-1460757476_thumb.j

post-19886-0-93620000-1460757488_thumb.j

post-19886-0-48020000-1460757500_thumb.j

post-19886-0-69620000-1460759666_thumb.j

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 3

So Mr. US Navy Retired...

You wanna tell us how we are going to post anything that will beat your multi-million dollar office???   :D 

...and thank you for your 8,000 hours of hours of service to our country, in your office.   B)

• Like 1

You wanna tell us how we are going to post anything that will beat your multi-million dollar office???   :D

...and thank you for your 8,000 hours of hours of service to our country, in your office.   B)

Your welcome, not necessary and I believe your family has done the same. I sorta enjoyed the first office more at times.

• Like 2

Here was my office with a view for many years. Start out with full lights at sunset to ease your eyes into night vision and bring them back up at dawn (the worst time). We had a gormet kitchen and a sumptious dining and slumber area. I spent 8,000 hours sitting here.

The first office, prior to moving up to the one above and shown last, where I had another 2,500 hours of fun.

Thank you for your service and great photos! The one of the galley reminds me of a funny story I read online of a radio call between a Fighter and a Refueler:

Fighter: "Hey my plane can do a barrel roll, what can you guys do..."

Tanker: "Sorry please repeat last transmission, my co-pilot just came back with breakfast and coffee."

This is still probably my favorite aviation story though about a Blackbird training flight:

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/favorite-sr-71-story-1079127041

Fighter: "Hey my plane can do a barrel roll, what can you guys do..." Tanker: "Sorry please repeat last transmission, my co-pilot just came back with breakfast and coffee."
If we got a call for someone our reply was "wait one, he's in the back at the ATM cashing a per diem check"
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Exactly, and it flies and can have a great view!

Yes Thank You and everyone who has served and still serving, we owe everyone of you. 

• Like 1