Alice Cooper's New Band

Wolfbane

I always liked Alice, she's so cute, :P

They guy they found to play him in the HBO series Vinyl pretty much nailed the Alice of 40 years ago.

Out of all the people portraying a rockstar, that guy looked the most like the original. 

I like that show. It doesn't have great ratings, but it is coming back for season 2.

I saw Alice Cooper in 2014 when his band opened for Motley Crue on their farewell tour.  Very entertaining to say the least, as much a stage show as a rock concert.  Below is a cell phone photo from that show.  Cooper's new band sounds interesting, but it seems more like a novelty act to me.

post-12078-0-26500000-1461118878_thumb.j

Edited by Seadog

I met A.C. in January of '71, while a brother/sister act I was recording with were at the former RCA studios in Chicago. We met in the hallway between a couple of the studios. Rather a mix of styles meeting. I was a folky guitar/dobro player and he was... interesting. But very polite...

Bruce

They were on one of the recent award shows and played a song toward the end of the show.

They also interviewed the band prior to their performance.

Some take aways.

1) I always liked Aerosmith but never realized how ugly Joe Perry really was.  That is an ugly man.  Sorry.

2) Alice Cooper and Joe Perry sort of look alike.

3) The band is so loud and sloppy............they kinda sound good...........REALLY...........this is NOT a very good band, but you don't get to see this kinda band anymore very often.  Steven Tyler pissed Joe off and he had to go and do something.  At least Joe stuck to what he knows and didn't meddle in country music.  I give Joe Perry credit for doing this.  It's not so bad really.

4) They played here in Athens, Ga. in the Ga. Theater..............and I missed it.