My Rosewood Klipschorns for sale

Shodrewken

***Update***   These have been SOLD! Thanks for looking!

Hey fellas! Few months back I bought these from a guy in San Diego with hopes that I could make them work on the short wall in my living room. Unfortunately after giving them some decent listening time I don't think they are going to work out for me. They sit barely 12 feet apart from the corners in my living room, so the sweet spot falls about 3 feet in front the listening area, If I had a bigger room, this ad wouldn't be going up, believe me.

With that being said, I have them on Craigslist for $2500, but here for the forum memebers I'll go down to $2200. I'm located in Long Beach in the 90808 area code.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

Andrew

IMG_1686_zpsrfn0xii1.jpg

Edited by Shodrewken
  • Like 1

<snip> They sit barely 12 feet apart from the corners in my living room, so the sweet spot falls about 3 feet in front the listening area, <snip>

Move your couch to within 3'..? :ph34r:

Great price. Wonder what shipping would be to Ky... :wub:

tree fiddy

I think your setup would work a whole lot better if you would lose the coffee table! Then you could turn the Khorns more toward a reasonable listening distance. Still wouldn't be "prefect" but much better I suspect.

Good luck with the sale.

Hey guys, thanks for the advice on placement and what not. I'm thinking for the time it would be better to let these ones go and buy another pair down the road when I have a better space for them. For now I guess I'll have to "settle" with my La Scalas.

Schu I'll get some more pictures up later today.

• Like 1

You and fate have just convinced me that Khorns are not in my near future :(.  My speakers are currently 7.5 - 8 ft apart (that's from the inside corner of one speaker to the inside corner of the other) - although they would be further apart than your set up, I now believe that my current Cornwalls are the perfect size for my room :). So my K-horn lust is subsided.....but what to do about this La Scala thirst that's building up!!!?  :unsure:  :blink:  :huh:

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks for the advice on placement and what not. I'm thinking for the time it would be better to let these ones go and buy another pair down the road when I have a better space for them. For now I guess I'll have to "settle" with my La Scalas.

Just realized you had La Scalas!!! Ok you have all the high and mid performance of the Khorn along with its sensitivity.  What you lack is it's bass performance - buy  yourself a couple of subwoofers, tune those in, and you will have Khorn perfomance or better in your room. 

• Like 1

Just realized you had La Scalas!!! Ok you have all the high and mid performance of the Khorn along with its sensitivity.  What you lack is it's bass performance - buy  yourself a couple of subwoofers, tune those in, and you will have Khorn perfomance or better in your room. 

This is what I did!  :)

• Like 1