Brand New LaScala II Grill Frame Damage

dillon16

My LS2's have the 'new' grill design and they are almost 2 years old.  I bet those were in storage at the authorized dealer for a while.  I would consider this new-old-stock not new.  Go back with pictures and ask for a two grand off the purchase price or they can exchange them for new ones from the factory with the correct grills.

• Like 1

Ya, but WHO should he attempt to talk to ?

Gonna have to be someone w more knowledge/ authority than just some phone answerer that may just dump him.

Lars

Lars,

If you can get me the # for Klipshe, I will find out who to talk to :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mark

Other people here know waaay better who and where to talk to.

I defer to their suggestion.   Lars

My LS2's have the 'new' grill design and they are almost 2 years old.  I bet those were in storage at the authorized dealer for a while.  I would consider this new-old-stock not new.  Go back with pictures and ask for a two grand off the purchase price or they can exchange them for new ones from the factory with the correct grills.

I fully agree with this! The dealer needs to help out, or Klipsch needs to have a talk with them.

• Like 1

I would say give me a lot of money off the price or find someone who can fix this problem. Should not even be a problem also I can not believe they do not have a grill some where at Hope for this speaker. There has got to be away to remedy this to your satisfaction. Klipsch has one of the best customer services I know of.....just need to get hold of the right person.

If Klipsch is changing design during productions shouldn't they set back 20 or so parts to old design. Just in case a loyal customer needs a part. Is it possible to make the new grills fit the old designed speaker. I would not worry about the serial number problem. If you can get new tops and be happy do it. But seller or Klipsch needs to step u and get it done I think. I kinda disappointed in that they have not got on top of this since I know some of the people here have connections to the top brass in the company.

• Like 1