college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

Nobody wants to win the Michigan game! Iowa just tossed the ball back with two minutes left.

Michigan is going win despite themselves.

Do they now move up to #2?  I have no idea which teams to place in what order in the top 4.

My track record of being wrong predicting these things is undisputed.

However :rolleyes: it looks like Michigan has a path back to the top four.  They will have a single point one-loss record, albeit to an unranked team.  If they can knock off Ohio State who will surely be top four, I think they can take their place.

Could we see a 2-loss team (Oklahoma) for the first time in the final four?

• Like 1

Full Week 12 Polls (AP and Coaches)

Good news for Jimbo, his Woverines are still top 4!  All they have to do is win and they're in!  The only real question is if they beat Ohio State, will it knock Ohio State out?

+++

Without Googling it, can you name where Troy is?  OTHER than they are now #25 in the AP poll?  :o

Can you name Troy's nickname?  Did you know their only loss was to Clemson by 6 points?

+++

My WVU Mountaineers (8-1) are still overachieving at #10/9 in the polls.  If they can knock off #8 Oklahoma in Morgantown next Saturday I'll believe it. 

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I am frankly very surprised that they are still in the top four, considering how bad they really looked last night.

Michigan has a very solid body of work.  A one-point loss evidently did not diminish their overall resume.

With both 1-loss OSU and 1-loss Mich in the top 4 and will soon meet, it looks to me like one will make semis, the other is out.