college FB 16/ NFL PLAYOFFS 2017

wvu80

2 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

That missed pass interference call near the goal line was terrible in the Auburn/Ga game!

I saw the last minute of the game in which GA won 13-7 but I missed the non-call.  Which team got screwed?

+++

Not a fan of these top ten teams running up 50-60 point wins to get style points from the committee.  It makes for some pretty boring games to watch.

I hope some of the 8p games are more competitive.

+++

My Mountaineers beat Texas in a close game won by the WVU Defense.  Woo hoo, top 15 here we come!  B)

17 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

Ohio State is back in the BCS picture.  Two tough games ahead, Michigan St. and then Michigan.  Right now Washington is loosing to USC 9-3.

Washington not looking good, Mich looking like they are only going to dial up 3 points in the 1st quarter.

I'm guessing there is a playoff bid awaiting the Big 10 winner, either Ohio State or Mich?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Lots of football games left to play.....regular season, and conference championships.....tough road in the Big Ten for sure.

It looks like early on, Michigan and Iowa are going to give us a good first half.  I have a feeling that Michigan will wear them down.  UM is just physically a better team.  Time will tell on this crazy day of college football.

Other than fumbling the 2nd half kickoff, the problem the Woverines have is they are playing a pretty good team who wants to knock off #2 team in front of the home crowd, and they have NOTHING to lose by going for it every time!

No fear!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, derrickdj1 said:

Dave I thought UM would be wearing  Iowa down but, UM's defensive guys look winded.

Maybe Mich's guys are nervous because of the score.  When you get nervous you burn physical energy like a gasoline fire.

Washington is about to lose, but with plenty of the 4th quarter to go I still think Michigan will win.  Just not by the predicted 18 points.

It's inconceivable this late in the season, but if Mich doesn't rally we could lose 3 of the top four on one Saturday.