Klipsch La Scala's Black CT (SOLD)

AaronB123

11 hours ago, teaman said:

The winter roads in Michigan are beautiful this time of year...hahaha

I've always said Michigan does a great job in the winter keeping the roads drivable. I guess if you want people to visit your state, you better clear the roads!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I've always said Michigan does a great job in the winter keeping the roads drivable. I guess if you want people to visit your state, you better clear the roads!

Actually we have had several multi car pile ups already this year Ceptorman. They don't really do enough to keep the roads drive able

1 minute ago, teaman said:

Actually we have had several multi car pile ups already this year Ceptorman. They don't really do enough to keep the roads drive able

It's been a couple years since I've driven through Michigan, didn't know there were recent pile ups. I drive to the UP about every year to go snowmobiling. We go there and to northern Wisconsin. We actually drive through the UP to get to the northeast tip of Wisconsin, because how well Michigan does with snow removal. We are on the interstate almost exclusively.

• Like 1

Working for a large timber company, I've been a few times to the 2 offices we have in the UP. I fly into either Green Bay or Appleton so I can get on the ground more directly than taking the extra hop through Detroit, and then I drive from there.  My experience has most always been good road conditions considering what the current weather is. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2017 at 11:07 AM, Charlie Hustle said:

Good morning, are these la scalas still available? -Charlie 

Sorry these didn't work out for you, Charlie.

I see good deals in Florida on a regular basis.  I think if you keep searching and are patient, the right deal will come up for you.  You might even try posting a WTB request in the Garage Sale section (this one in which this post is appearing).

• Like 1