Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Here's George with allllll of his carts like ducks in a row.  Salivating knowing what's coming up in his "sock" rotation.  Thinking of wha😂t he's going to play on what cart with 3 days left before it was time.  So he changes his "underwear" and swaps things out for another two weeks.

Me?   A three-pack of Jockey's I never wear.  Couple dozen socks I don't wear.  One freakin cart I look forward to firing up every day.  I swear I see that table of your's George and I think "Octopuss's Garden" E V E R  Y time!  Change my mind!  

• Haha 5

A photog, a DJ, & a writer wrapped up in one!

I wear my socks and underwear twice or three times in a row... they're merino and repel regular stink (sweaty). So a load of laundry every other week... that's the main thing that drives my reasoning. Efficiency in the number of chores I have to do.

Less Work = a happier JJ

Got this one and will play it first maybe soon!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Start with their earlier releases @AndreG. , unless you get some of those good bargains. Then you can "see" how they progressed with their early rock to their more progressive, beautiful sounds! The musical interests you have would play into that nicely!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Now you're making yourself sound cheap!  Die broke like the rest of us!  😂

Naa, not cheap, just invested in some good old hardware lately. Time for more vinyl will come again. And I still got lots of unplayed/ unwashed stuff in my stash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Now I get it... I've got a dozen socks, about that many underwear, lots of t-shirts and four sets of towels just for moi !

So they won't wear out that fast....

Cmon JJ you said one cart is enought for you and made you happy , so try this body cloths  , you won´t freeze anymore

frieren.jpg.3c73136496382ec45cd209d3f0426133.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Have this one as well in my over 20 Album Collection from Mr. George Benson, while I´ve been a DJ over 30 years ago I smoked Benson as well, because my name is GEORGE, btw ..Quincy´s Album " The Dude " is his best imho.

798579671_bH.jpg.384c47ad197cc9c0a3ded281fbefa378.jpg

Impressive collection! And I’ll check out The Dude album.

• Like 3