Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Yea, that's it...  A fixed income!  Canned cat food isn't too bad.  I can get 2 slices a can, nuke it gently or it gets mushy, slap some mustard on it, whole grain bread and GO!  I just want some "Dollar Gas."  Livin the dream!    :)    😂

Becks-Guitar-Garage-1989-remaster-2020.j

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Kinda nice being between a rock and a hard place isn't it?  I know where you can pick up a stripper pole on the cheap.  You need a lil bounce in your step brother.  I see that grin...  😂😂😂

Can't. Fixed income. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Kinda nice being between a rock and a hard place isn't it?  I know where you can pick up a stripper pole on the cheap.  You need a lil bounce in your step brother.  I see that grin...  😂😂😂

@AndreG. stop encouraging him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hmmm 2022 re-master of this gem sounds fantastic!  :)  Solo's and dedicated to Chris Squire.  Talk about a riot?  Miss that guy.  All business and just a bit left of center.  😂

Great play and I have ZERO regrets picking it up.  Worth every penny!  Better jump if ya see it!  Killer!   @KROCK, seriously fixed income???  Gimme a break!  

Yes-90210-Outtakes-Remaster-2022.jpg

😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Nice plays @KROCK  How's she soundin?  :)

Good, rite from the beginning, Thanks. Just spinning Jazz to get the table used to my speakers.

Changed the hinges today on my cabinet, to lift off hinges, not to walk around it.

20230211_115531.jpg

20230211_115346.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1