Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

23 minutes ago, Full Range said:

I have been making bread since I was child when my grandmother taught me  - I can even make Greek Pita 

And a pretty good cook of Greek food 

We have Hot Bread shops in every suburb here and many specialty bread shops 

And damper is an Australian bread that was first made by aborigines making flour from flax grass and cooking it flat covered in campfire coals 

Then also by stockmen in the middle of nowhere but they use a camp oven  in campfire coals 

If you search Damper on YouTube you will see how it’s made 

So I was wrong... Again! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HA!  Gotta love it when you guys get going in here.  Always a good laff.  A gaggle of red-headed step-brothers for sure.  The only thing I know is I'm going on week 3 of some loaf I got here all double wrapped n stuff.  Don't see any mold yet so might make a couple grilled cheese sammiches later.  Yea, I use real cheese so don't start on that one.  lol  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

HA!  Gotta love it when you guys get going in here.  Always a good laff.  A gaggle of red-headed step-brothers for sure.  The only thing I know is I'm going on week 3 of some loaf I got here all double wrapped n stuff.  Don't see any mold yet so might make a couple grilled cheese sammiches later.  Yea, I use real cheese so don't start on that one.  lol  :)

At least it´s not that analogue stuff you can get for cheese.... Good for you Dave, grilled cheese, yummy! Here it´s Pizza-Day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@AndreG. neighbor kid is mowing the yard so I guess I may as well knock that out after coffee.  Got a couple inches of rain this past week so I better get on it.  Pizza later then.  I crack that bread I know they'll be mold somewhere.  Gotta be by now.  Might be on week 4 I dunno and don't care.  lolol  I DO know Imma be spinnin later!  :)

• Like 2

Tubes are warmin up and all I can say is it's pretty bad here.  I'm looking at a stack on the end table with some unzipped and some not.  I can't remember what I've posted in here.  Iooked up Bella Fleck over in post images and it says zero so it's them or me.  I'm goin with it though.  "As We Speak" 

20230624-184501.jpg

Yea @grasshopper maybe feet or something.  Walk right off the plate.  lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok Bella, great lp but I'm jumpin outta the box now.  Started lookin in the new stuff and spied this w/my lil eye.  One AMAZING lp and another fav of his.  Thinkin Tal might be on bass.  Just caught a run that was all her's so that's confirmed.  One amazing lil Aussie chick right there!  They lit Soho up that night for sure!  If ya don't ya really should it's amazing allll the way through!

Jeff-Beck-Ronnie-Scotts-in-Soho-2020.jpg

Guarantee you'll be smiling.  Sooooo durn good!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11:45PM and I just got home from the neighbor's.  Guy next door HAD to show me his new system.   Bought himself and new pair of Klipsch w/the sub and a center channel for his TV.  Eh, didn't sound too bad but I did learn something.  He bought a streamer and is running Spotify.  So he's bouncing all over the place playing songs, asking me what I wanted to hear so we gave them a lil work out.

They sounded great but I realized something listening to Spotify.  SOOOOO many of the tunes have been changed from the lp's original rendition.  Some were subtle but noticeable while others were blatantly transformed into something evil.  lolol  Roon and Q do that crap too?  If so I can see why there's such and up tick in vinyl sales.  It wasn't even close in so many cases.  Yuk!   :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Tubes are warmin up and all I can say is it's pretty bad here.  I'm looking at a stack on the end table with some unzipped and some not.  I can't remember what I've posted in here.  Iooked up Bella Fleck over in post images and it says zero so it's them or me.  I'm goin with it though.  "As We Speak" 

20230624-184501.jpg

Yea @grasshopper maybe feet or something.  Walk right off the plate.  lol 

Moinsen ( = Morning )  Dave Béla Fleck not Bella ! Was suprised about " as we speak " 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well buddies ..it´s 6.35 am here ..I spun nothing yesterday , in the morning I went to our every saturday sec. hand market at our university and bought some good records as well as an indonesian wooden goddesses figure from Java in very sad  and bad condition. I saw that and bought it, started to give her an new gods outer appearance till late evening, not finished yet , will take a while .  I just streamed some relaxin summer chill & jazz lounge music in the backround during I made these color art works

She was in white and pink colors only , standing on a jar in turquoise, looking sad about her own appearance

java.thumb.jpg.8c8ab959a267efd8883057ce75b1a8c9.jpg

not finished yet 

java1.thumb.jpg.147897361ded1492501337854e047cf9.jpg

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Well buddies ..it´s 6.35 am here ..I spun nothing yesterday , in the morning I went to our every saturday sec. hand market at our university and bought some good records as well as an indonesian wooden goddesses figure from Java in very sad  and bad condition. I saw that and bought it, started to give her an new gods outer appearance till late evening, not finished yet , will take a while .  I just streamed some relaxin summer chill & jazz lounge music in the backround during I made these color art works

She was in white and pink colors only , standing on a jar in turquoise, looking sad about her own appearance

not finished yet 

This belongs in the art thread 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

not finished yet 

That Bela Bleck music actually is very fitting with the goddess statue. Synchronicity! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

SOOOOO many of the tunes have been changed from the lp's original rendition.  Some were subtle but noticeable while others were blatantly transformed into something evil.

To protect my mental health, I've given up on A/B-ING Spotify and vinyl records...

• Haha 5

Worked all day and needed to relax in our therapeutic spa 

Yes I have built the deck around a 6 mt tall palm tree 

IMG-4419.jpg

Then some music to calm the soul 

And this album, musically speaking, is just a beautifully made 

Artist - Supertramp 

Title - Crime of the Century 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/2068978-Supertramp-Crime-Of-The-Century

IMG-4427.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2