What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators

Looks good, I like how you mixed up the 2 colors. The rocks should help to drain the water, if it were to ever rain, plus help hold everything once it all settles.

Good looking place you have, I like the other big retaining wall, that looks like it was a major job, not even counting all that cement for the driveway. :huh::emotion-21:

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, babadono said:

HaHa. The plan is steps to a man gate and of course a fence as funds allow.

Not a good idea, a female gatekeeper that also serves coffee :emotion-55: You will be big hit in the neighborhood, and make extra money. 

morgan-s-9-w400-h600.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, babadono said:

I thought these were unobtanium?

Sorry I meant to quote @DMH

In May I received an email from Oppo stating that they were considering building more units and if interested to reply. I replied and they came through! The email offer was sent to previous Oppo customers only. Limit one unit per customer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DMH said:

In May I received an email from Oppo stating that they were considering building more units and if interested to reply. I replied and they came through! The email offer was sent to previous Oppo customers only. Limit one unit per customer.

I sent in an interest email back then as well and ...crickets. I have purchased 4 different models from them. I ordered the 205 when available but an error occurred and when I went back to re-order they were out of stock.

9 minutes ago, DMH said:

1 minute ago, USNRET said:

I sent in an interest email back then as well and ...crickets. I have purchased 4 different models from them. I ordered the 205 when available but an error occurred and when I went back to re-order they were out of stock.

I too am a former customer, Oh well guess it sucks to be us USNRET.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, USNRET said:

That really sucks!

Just now, DMH said:

That really sucks!

Yea, an out of date CC to pay was my demise and I didn't see the email for a few days. By then my 105 Darby had been sold. I went ahead and got a 203 but was hoping Oppo would get the 205 to me.

5 hours ago, babadono said:

I wanted to add more pix of the almost completed job but this website won't let me. I get an error message that says only 2mb, so is that per day? per year? per lifetime? Silly me I thought it was per post @Chad

It's 2 mb per post.

Try this re-sizer.  It's quick, easy, doesn't have adware and doesn't take up much space on your disk.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

13 hours ago, wvu80 said:

It's 2 mb per post.

Try this re-sizer.  It's quick, easy, doesn't have adware and doesn't take up much space on your disk.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Yea they have all been re sized. It would still not let me post any more after my first post yesterday with the first photos. What gives @Chad ?