Should we petition for a convention?

WMcD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 9/27/2002 10:01:45 PM space_cowboy wrote:

I'd rather drive to Hope than fly to Indy,,,just an opinion...
----------------

Me too, though I would fly to Hope anyways :)

BTW, this would not be the first time. I can think of twice before that this has occured. Both were official too! :)

I wanna party w/ John Warren...9.gif

Kinda funny how Audio Flynn's post got censored. They must have associated the "Passed" with a crass comment intended for the masses. I assume they're protecting the lasses, too. And the donkeys.

fini

I think Summer 2003 would be great. Say, in Indy on the last Sunday in May? 9.gif

I'm going to take a firm position and vote for the city the Company chooses to invite us to. 2.gif I *think* the museum is still in Hope, but I believe it was destined to be moved to Indy. We'll have to see where it will be. One whole roll of my film, most of the stuff in the museum was ruined, so I would like to go back and get more shots. Outside of the Museum, the engineering and R&D labs were the most interesting part of the Hope tour. The whys of producing a speaker and the testing to see how it sounds and what is needed to "voice" it turned out to be most fascinating. That is all in Indy, now. This is about the right time to start talking about a trip, if we're going to do it.

John

How about a "Hope to Indy" road trip, stopping at bb member's homes to check out their audio gear? I remember BOB Hope did road movies...2.gif

For that matter, I suggest a road trip snaking its way across the country (world? maxg?!?) in HornEd's Klischmobile, with Miss Becky as our hostess...sort of a "Magical Mystery Guest Tour." Whaddaya think?

fini

Now you are talking Fini,

I'm in for the world tour!!!

On the other hand if you give me enough notice maybe I could make it to Hope or wherever for next year....

----------------

On 10/1/2002 8:33:50 AM fini wrote:

How about a "Hope to Indy" road trip, stopping at bb member's homes to check out their audio gear? I remember BOB Hope did road movies...
2.gif

For that matter, I suggest a road trip snaking its way across the country (world? maxg?!?) in HornEd's Klischmobile, with Miss Becky as our hostess...sort of a "Magical Mystery Guest Tour." Whaddaya think?

fini

----------------