March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

Loyola had the ball hand and foot up on defense the first half.  They applied tremendous defensive pressure.  The second half it was a different story after Blue adjusted the offensive flow to the basket.  Loyola didn't have an answer to it!  Crunch time the lights were too bright and they imploded...  Nice to see Blue in the dance Monday night! 

2 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Loyola had the ball hand and foot up on defense the first half.  They applied tremendous defensive pressure.  The second half it was a different story after Blue adjusted the offensive flow to the basket.  Loyola didn't have an answer to it!  Crunch time the lights were too bright and they imploded...  Nice to see Blue in the dance Monday night! 

Unless something really changes Kansas Blue looks mighty doubtful. I was going to comment earlier on Michigan's poor first half play - glad I bit my fingers --?!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave1290 said:

Sooooo, are we liking the new "TeamCast" that the NCAA is using or has anyone noticed?  TBS is Neutral, TNT is Kansas and TruTV is Nova...  Was the same way in the first game...

Well -- not really. No matter which channel I turn to KU is down 20 and 'Nova still ain't missed a three. I'll stick with Jim Nances' comforting voice. Maybe I'll go to sleep. 

• Haha 1

Just now, richieb said:

Well -- not really. No matter which channel I turn to KU is down 20 and 'Nova still ain't missed a three. I'll stick with Jim Nances' comforting voice. Maybe I'll go to sleep. 

As a Xavier fan, I’ve watched Nova do this all year. They’re a good team. Tonight better than ever.

• Like 1