March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

Michigan has got to stop playing with poise and start playing with some desperation.  It's getting late 8 min to go and they can't shoot with 10 seconds left on the clock and trade baskets.  They now need some steals, some stops and some threes.

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yep.

Very similar games but for whatever reason it seemed KU was just roasted and lost by 16. Michigan didn't appear to get beat near as badly and lost by 17. KU scored 79, Michigan 62. I think it was the constant volley of 3's that made the KU game look like such an *** kicken' which in comparison it was no worse. 

• Like 1

I just don't remember seeing a better college team than that one. I do not think Michael Jordan's North Carolina National Championship team hangs with the Villanova team we just watched for example.

Don’t think I agree with that, but they were plenty good tonight…
  • Like 1

For grins I just checked and that NC team beat Georgetown by 1 point 63-62 on MJ's game winner for the championship that year (1982). NC did have James Worthy the game MVP. He was a hell of a player. They also had Sam Perkins at center, if you remember him.  

• Like 1

They replayed the video a few times, it looked like the correct call was made. Your photo shows more contact than I originally thought. I watched them play throughout the tournament, but I didn't think this kid had that kind of talent. Villanova has it all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

They replayed the video a few times, it looked like the correct call was made. Your photo shows more contact than I originally thought. I watched them play throughout the tournament, but I didn't think this kid had that kind of talent. Villanova has it all.

The photo is from the Detroit News.  It’s not clearly stated whether it’s a photo of the block, but I assume it is.  I never saw that contact in the replays either, but I think fingers in the eye is a foul . . . even in hockey.