March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

3 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Go Texas Tech!  Haven't seen or heard anything on Villanova.  How have they been playing?

Nova gained my respect by taking out Big 12 powers WVU and Texas Tech.

The last Big 12 hope is up next, Kansas vs Duke, this ought to be a truly elite game.  Go KU!

35 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Kansas looked pretty good, although they are damn lucky that the Duke captain missed that last shot that rolled around the rim.....twice.

Yep, I cringed at him having the last shot(s), being the captain and his possible farewell game. I thought he would go out the hero but he didn't shoot well all game so those shots followed form. A bit of luck helps in every game, happened in several as I recall --- 

11 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Kansas looked pretty good, although they are damn lucky that the Duke captain missed that last shot that rolled around the rim.....twice.

Does Michigan have the title of National Champion in 2013?  They lost to Louisville in the finals, but the NCAA stripped Louisville of the title due to scandal, providing players with prostitutes. 

In any case,  John Beilein won't claim it.  He is a classy guy.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2018/02/20/michigan-coach-john-beilein-wont-claim-louisvilles-vacated-national-championship-2013-ncaa/356108002/

Go Blue. 

mich3.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

John Beilein is a class act.  In the rivalry between Spartans and Wolverines, I have respect for the players, coaches and alumni.  I have no patience for the fans who have no connection to the university, so-called Walmart Wolverines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

29598213_10211880421981586_8446822686562927519_n.jpg

I forwarded this to my internist, who is also a friend.  He’s a Michigan alum who appreciates the Stooges.  Too bad Beilein won’t get a chance to twist Coach K’s ears this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1